Hellooo

Out of curiosity, what Wario games do you like most?

I've only reeealy played the Ware ones and even then only got 3 (Original, Touched! (not done yet) and smooth moves) Hopefully I can find a way to play more without having to buy a new system.

I've only reeealy played the Ware ones and even then only got 3 (Original, Touched! (not done yet) and smooth moves) Hopefully I can find a way to play more without having to buy a new system.

Do you have a 3DS or Wii U? Cause if you do, the GBA Wario games are available for the latter and the Game Boy ones for the former. Both the Wario Land and WarioWare series are pretty well represented on those systems.

If you've only got a GBA or DS... well, you can also play a lot of the games on those.

Do you have a 3DS or Wii U? Cause if you do, the GBA Wario games are available for the latter and the Game Boy ones for the former. Both the Wario Land and WarioWare series are pretty well represented on those systems.
Whoa thanks! I'll definitely buy some ^_^

Yeah, you can play Wario Land 1, 2 and 3 on the 3DS, and Wario Land 4, WarioWare 1 and WarioWare Touched on the Wii U. In addition to Game & Wario for the latter and both WarioWare DIY, Wario Master of Disguise and WarioWare Snapped for the former.
Thanks! I'll probably start working my way through Wario Lands then ^_^

Very cool, those are my top 3 favorite wares. I didn't like to much DIY, it looked fun but it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. Record on them? Do you mean as in youtube them or twitch?

Back