How about a Wario/Syrup team up game?

warelander

Some random guy online
Aww, I'm glad you think so <3

Here's the images in question on the post because why not:

tumblr_inline_nwl32zVLEK1tsi732_400.png

tumblr_inline_nwl333E2OU1tsi732_400.png

Move over, Mario Party, THAT is how friendships are gonna get wrecked. GOTTA GIT SUM TREASUUUREEEEE

srsly tho already put my thoughts there in the blog as well but ahhh its such a nice idea, i think their dynamic fits gameplay like that just too easily and gives it all of the personality at the same time!

NOW THIS IS THE QUALITY CONTENT I EXPECT FROM WARIO FORUMS DOT COM.

But yeah, I'm glad I'm not the only one who's seen this. I think I got thinking from that one line from Shake It, before the first level? Where Syrup says that they both were gonna clear out that ship in the tutorial, before Wario says he wants to do it for his own. So it implies Syrup can do stuff without a machine/genie.

But yeah, nice idea. Glad to see what it could look like...in my dreams. ;A;

A good idea for what might be a good game. If they team up with each other, you can double the adventure! But who would be the villain?
Maybe the Golden Diva or Rudy the Clown return. Or a completely new villain...

I kinda see Rudy as the Bowser of the Wario games, his inclusion for something like this would be really nice! ChanceTime also said that the WL series really benefits from introducing new characters tho which is super true, making something new out of it would be ideal <3 ...I aint saying its happening but gosh thoughts like these kinda make you wanna learn about all these hacks and stuff hhnnnGGG

I think Rudy would be fair game but I don't think the same of the Golden Diva. Once again I think she's an arc character, as Shokora is, and if WL4's story was to mean anything she should probably stay dead.

That gives me the image of Syrup following Wario (in his submarine form from Shake It) und underwater, with a much larger battle submarine for herself, only to use Wario as a makeshift missile instead of actually assisting him.

That could make for an interesting boss concept actually, first have Syrup launch Wario into the mouth of some underwater creature and then have Wario navigate trough it's stomache and hit it's weakspot.

That gives me the image of Syrup following Wario (in his submarine form from Shake It) und underwater, with a much larger battle submarine for herself, only to use Wario as a makeshift missile instead of actually assisting him.

That could make for an interesting boss concept actually, first have Syrup launch Wario into the mouth of some underwater creature and then have Wario navigate trough it's stomache and hit it's weakspot.
Kamukamu's Inside Story

Back