I need a safe Warioware Inc ROM Download [EDITED: I ALREADY GOT IT, NO NEED TO COMMENT]

Hey guys can you send me a Warioware Inc safe ROM because I'm not sure if most of the websites like NiceROM is safe and I'm worried about downloading a rom from a website so please help!

Hey guys can you send me a Warioware Inc safe ROM because I'm not sure if most of the websites like NiceROM is safe and I'm worried about downloading a rom from a website so please help!
DM @Robin she has a bunch of Wario roms. Also you may need an emulator, so tell me which device (Mac, Windows, iPhone) you need a rom on and ill send you an emulator for it.

Oh and don't send it through the Wario Forums chat, I did that once and a chain of events led to TM100 "giving up". So don't do that

Ok everyone, I already got a WarioWare Inc. ROM and a gameboy emulator and it works so well but thanks for your help anyway, so I'm going to close this post or a mod will close it i don't know if I can close posts so if you're a mod then close this post because there's no need for this post or thread now because I already have a rom.

Back