I remember seeing a big Wario sticker.

SurrealBrain

I like Amitie.
It was behind a counter at a K-Mart store. Given it's Wario in his Ware outfit, and it's Mega Party Game$ art (I think), I'd say it was put up no earlier than shortly before that game's release.

It was there for years on end, never being taken down even after the series started getting less and less releases. I always noticed it whenever I went to that particular K-Mart, and became something of a defining feature for me.

Sadly, I never took a photo of any sort, and the K-Mart went out of business in I think in 2013, so now I can't. Still, it was neat seeing it while it lasted.

Well, he was stuck there, behind the counter, so I suppose he couldn't be taken off unless one had lots of patience.

Still, now that I think of it, it is kind of depressing. Even sadder, with that particular K-Mart having gone under, I can only wonder what happened to it since then. It could still be in the building (in which case it's more alone than it's ever been), it could be somewhere else, or, the worst and saddest one, it was thrown into the garbage.

I really hope it's at least somewhere else where it's at least displayed.

Last edited:
He wasn't stuck there, I'm positive. Those decals are nothing but flimsy plastic that aren't sticky, yet somehow stick to some surfaces. If they don't stick, we're instructed to get the surface slightly wet and they'll stick that way. If you ask, chances are they'll just give you minor display pieces like that as Nintendo reps can easily replace them. Huge displays are a no-no, but small things like sticker ads or decals are usually cool, depending on how the manager is about stuff like that.

(I work at a Kmart. It's how I got a Game & Wario poster.)

I think you might be talking about this guy. I don't collect display decals/stickers but have seen him in more than one lot. This one may be the only one up on eBay right now. Not sure. He's been up for a few weeks though.

Nintengasm... you made my day! I have been searching for a U.S. Game & Wario retail poster- not even sure if it really existed!! Is there any chance you could post a picture of it? I'd love to see it and how it compares to the Japanese one that showed up on eBay. I also don't imagine you'd be interested in selling it, but if the thought ever crosses your mind, do let me know!

Nintengasm... you made my day! I have been searching for a U.S. Game & Wario retail poster- not even sure if it really existed!! Is there any chance you could post a picture of it? I'd love to see it and how it compares to the Japanese one that showed up on eBay. I also don't imagine you'd be interested in selling it, but if the thought ever crosses your mind, do let me know!

Japanese one on eBay? Could you post a picture of that? Mine is a very flimsy one that easily bends and won't stick on anything in my house without tape or poster stickies, yet it would stick on the work counter like a cling-on. I'll take/find a picture of mine soon.

Nope, my WarioWare/Wario stuff stays mine, sorry. I never sell any Nintendo stuff, I'm too brainwashed.

Your info was helpful, Nintengasm. Still, he was there for years... Guess it's at least a bit different in individual stores. Didn't help that it wasn't in the best location, though.

Saw that the building was being renovated. Seems to be turning into...something else, I don't know what it'll be yet. What does this mean for the decal, if it's still there? I don't know.

EDIT: @sunmarsh: Yes, that's the one.

Last edited:
Alrighty, here you go Nintengasm! Sorry it took so long! I spent a bit of time designing a flat file system to store my posters in. And I just spent 1+hr flattening them all. Here's the beautiful Japanese Game & Wario poster. It's thinner than I thought it would be, but still printed very nicely. I feel like this might have been intended for display in a local game shop. Something like that.

tumblr_niv5dt3Du91si371jo1_540.jpg

Back