Identify this tune?

tahutoa

Has "it." Fragile musician. Odd, means well.
It reminds me a lot of Rudy the Clown's theme, partially because it matches up in terms of key. Don't remember if the bassline actually was like this or not, but the melody definitely sounded like this. If it's not from anything and is actually some original tune I came up with while sleeping or something, let me know, because damn this would go good with a Wario Land 3 hack boss and I'd like to be able to pat myself on the back for it.

Attachments

• That one Wario Land 3-sounding rock song I keep thinking of.mp3
    167.4 KB · Views: 341
Sounds like a WL3 tune, but it also reminds me of the African Mines theme from NES Ducktales. Similar style or sound I guess. :shokorashrug:
I'm starting to think that I may have dreamed it up myself after all, because I always forget my sleep-induced compositions within a few days, and I can not remember what it sounds like for the life of me (so it's good that I wrote it up when I did).

Hope I'm not like hijacking the thread, but while it's on the subject of identifying tunes, what song is this a remix of? I remember once searching through some Wario Land full OSTs and not being able to find it. If the video doesn't take you to the part I marked it at, it starts in the Soap Sud Kingdom.

Back