I'm Kyon, nice to meetcha!

ThAshleyChannel

That one person
I forgot to give myself a proper introduction. I was gonna do it but I kept putting it off until I forgot.
Anyways, where should I start?

otndp1.jpg

Well, first of all my name is Kyon (Key-yo-own), I came from a site where people would post
a lot, like everyday, full of life and things to do. People drew, made jokes and just let out opinions.
One day, I have been shamed from said place and banished from it.

It was my only home too, that's where I went to make friends and talk to a lot of people,
even people like myself who were crazy about Ashley. a shame it had to end, so I looked
and looked for a site to make friends, like YouTube, Google + and even Facebook.

But none of them ever worked out, so what place could I go? Well, one day I've been looking on Google for
newest posts about Ashley, suddenly I saw a thread talking about Ashley appearing may lead up to something.

My kind of people I thought, people talking about Ashley?! I just had to sign up for this magical place.
(Ba dum disss..)

At first I thought this guy (Squidward as I call nicknamed him.) would be a great friend due to having an Ashley icon, but alas, twas not true.

But aside from him I knew I'd love this place and I was not wrong, full of Ashley's everywhere. So nice.

So, now that we know how I got here let's hope this year goes smoothly, not to make the wrong moves.

-Kyon

:ashley::ashley::ashley:

Some days, this is what the site seems like. I can totally see this being used on April 1st or something.

Er, I suppose I should give a proper welcome, too. Ahem.

Welcome to the forums! I'm King Hehehe. I promise I'm only kind of a jerk. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Kyon! Ive been pronouncing your name wrong all this time! D :

And heya, welcome to the forums : 3 Hope you stick around : p

My name is MonaWare (Pronounced Moe-Nah-Wear)

Back