Interesting dreams you’ve had

there was this shapeshifting cat who just noticed me, and his voice was... well, he sounded suave, but also like he'd "scare" a kid. But not in any certain naughty ways. In a way that'll make someone wanna keep him from seeing things of theirs such as toys or a phone, I guess. Or if they're stuck in 2017, fidget spinners. I didn't get my extra candy because I was afraid he was going to take away my doll body parts. While I was scared, I ran home with the parts and the candy I already had.
It was the Cheshire Cat as played by Sterling Holloway. ...Or Zaktan
I had a dream that I was in London for some reason and I ended up witnessing a space rocket launch somehow. I went to an "airport" that didn't really look like an airport it looked more like a school and there was Garfield memorabilia everywhere.
I've had dreams like that before, but usually the memorabilia is more likely to be Lego Knights' Kingdom or whatever other material possessions I desire yet still do not have ;(

For unknown reason, I have some dreams that keep coming back since my early childhood. While they aren't really scary, my mind considers them as nightmares.
One of them is about my PC downgrading its OS for no reason, turning into some sort or DOS/Win3.1 mix. There's always the same image file of a cartoony unicorn somewhere. It's just... unsettling?
Other one is about me wandering around near my home, watching the oversized moon on the clear sky. Someone calls me and I turn to the voice. As I turn back, there's no moon, only some kind of a white drawing of a wheel across the whole sky.
Another one is about me getting lost on my way to a familiar place, because the streets change to something unfamiliar or even illogical, like roads and tram rails going straight up for a meter or such.
Another one is about me running away down the stairs of some kind of endless building. I never got a chance to know what I'm running from, but I sometimes meet familiar people on the floors of the building.
Sometimes my brain also remembers episodes from my life, usually early childhood, and presents them as dreams.

For unknown reason, I have some dreams that keep coming back since my early childhood. While they aren't really scary, my mind considers them as nightmares.
One of them is about my PC downgrading its OS for no reason, turning into some sort or DOS/Win3.1 mix. There's always the same image file of a cartoony unicorn somewhere. It's just... unsettling?
Other one is about me wandering around near my home, watching the oversized moon on the clear sky. Someone calls me and I turn to the voice. As I turn back, there's no moon, only some kind of a white drawing of a wheel across the whole sky.
Another one is about me getting lost on my way to a familiar place, because the streets change to something unfamiliar or even illogical, like roads and tram rails going straight up for a meter or such.
Another one is about me running away down the stairs of some kind of endless building. I never got a chance to know what I'm running from, but I sometimes meet familiar people on the floors of the building.
Sometimes my brain also remembers episodes from my life, usually early childhood, and presents them as dreams.

These dreams are indeed a bit unsetteling, but this...
turning into some sort or DOS/Win3.1 mix
Geez, that's just straight-up nightmare fuel. Imscared:

I had one last night where I was watching TV while there were a bunch of dolls next to me. I picked one up, and this older girl who was my sister in the dream got ticked at me for almost playing while watching TV. I told her something like "It's not like I'm using a phone I'm addicted to." She thought I was giving her attitude, even though I used a normal voice, so she told on me to this woman who was our mom in the dream. I was off the hook. A little bit later, I was just walking and Sis was giving me attitude for nothing. She was telling me to let go of what happened earlier, even though I did let it go (mostly) and said NOTHING. I told Mom, who promised to get each of us a snack later. I was off the hook again. Mom told Sis that she might not get her snack. But Sis thought she deserved it and I didn't, because I was apparently "rude" or "bad," and she clearly didn't watch herself. I was thinking "HA HA!"

I dreamed that I was going to change the outcome of Ladykillers. This hill we were on, up above and behind this little village she lived in, had this yard sale-looking outdoor activity where the mail was being sorted through to be sent off (everything was in those little plastic containers with the diamond-shaped holes like you always see at flea markets and used bookstores). This letter in one of those yellorange envelopes was currently in danger of being lost, and from what I recall it had information in it that would get us busted for sure-- One Round and Harry were up there searching through the containers for it.
Mrs. Wilberforce was approaching, accompanied by, strangely enough, her husband who was A) not dead and B) the old man farmer from X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I can't remember if the gun in the actual movie was a revolver or not, but the way that it was loaded in the dream was very odd. It was almost like a musket: I had Marcus light a match, and I almost singed my finger when the fuse's spark went inside of this white cartridge full of 6-12 bullets.
It looked kind of like this. The black bit was like gunpowder that defied gravity. The bullet came out of the other side, through this little hole, and I loaded it into the gun's barrel. Unfortunately, they got too close for me to be able to fire, either because I was faltering in the same way that the others did in the movie, or because there would obviously be a witness...? I'm not sure.
Anyways, Wilberforce found the letter and started walking back down the hill with it, and a whole bunch of objections with false starts sounded: there wasn't really anything we could do about it without raising suspicion. Fuck.

Suddenly, down at the bottom, to the right of the bridge she and her (now-missing) husband had crossed over, was now not flat ground with a chain fence like before, but an empty shower-looking tiled chamber, like King Jellyfish's bathtub only square. It also had a tributary like path that ran underneath the bridge, and little outcroppings on the side like seats.
So, kind of like a hot tub. Anyways, for whatever reason, now I was here, with Niall and Stamper from the SleepyCast, and we were just chilling. This square hot tub-like thing worked on Korean spa rules, and the quote from Arin Hanson stuck out in my mind: "Just, look at my dick. Look at it, and get not embarrassed by it." So, I stopped avoiding eye contact with Stamper's, just so we could get that initial discomfort out of the way, and then we moved on. I remember the two of them were talking about dudes that they knew who had flown planes for a living, I believe. Stamper ended up talking about this one guy he knew that had been a real homie, some pale guy with black hair and a baby face, dressed in a bomber jacket, with this aura about him (the colors and overall vibe of which remind me of Installation XJ-5's thumbnail for Red Faction's multiplayer level select). The hot tub thing was now full of water when he was talking about him, and it was more overcast than it was at the start of the dream. Anyways, unfortunately this guy had died a few years before that-- the talk of planes and things reminded him of 'im. I could only really offer my condolences, and assure him that he must've been one cool dude.
It was now night time, I realized, when all of a sudden, fireworks started going off up in the sky, and there were underwater lights refracting the waves up and onto our faces. My mother (who was now off the bank of this spa thing, standing in the grassy clearing at the foot of the hill, along with the rest of my immediate family) pointed up to the sky and told me to look at the fireworks (which I was already doing).
The first one was shaped like Eggman. After that, there was one of Sonic's full body, then just Sonic's head. Then Sonic's head again. ...and again. And I started to realize that this was some kind of community thing going on in the far distance, because some of them botched up the coloring-in part, or their line art was kind of bad. All these idiots were arrogantly ALL choosing to do the 3/4 view Sonic head. Either way, it ended up being a nice ending to the dream. Despite the first half being more stereotypically exciting, I guess, I prefer the second half for how homey it all felt.
I woke up to my kitten licking my left eyebrow, which I've never experienced before but it was a pleasant way to wake up.
...This occurence actually confused me once I woke up a bit more, since at the time it was an hour after Dad left, and my brother was sleeping, and normally this kitten, since she's so young, spends a given amount of time cooped up in this room whose door was standing half-way open. Dad had left, the door was closed, I wake up later, Dad's still not back, but the door is open. :S3: I have no idea what happened here.

last night I dreamed the mariowiki page for Rambi (the rhino in Donkey Kong Country) was renamed "John Tucker" and I was arguing how dumb that is

I couldn't sleep last night because my knees are really worrying me so I just binge watched like 8 episode of Zeta Gundam and ended up falling asleep at like 7 am and I slept for like only 3 hours and dreamt about going back to high school at my current age.

I couldn't sleep last night because my knees are really worrying me
dreamt about going back to high school at my current age.
that's because of stress, I imagine. I often dream about my mom getting on my case about being behind in school when I couldn't get anything done in school the day before.

I don't remember much about the dream I had this morning, but I do remember this: a city street, out in front of a tall office building, with a short staircase leading up to glass double-doors. There was one of those cheap "your 7-yr-old daughter's friend's birthday party", high school prom-ass plastic tables with the metal legs there, but it wasn't parallel to the front door.
Several glass bottles were suspended in the air (think "if all the clown heads from a knock down the clown game were one entity that got phys-gunned over to the air, then frozen"), with the 2nd and 3rd row being equally long, and the top row having slightly fewer, but the row was centered. Some cutie with an auburn bob cut was chastising me for something I don't remember in an exaggerated huff.

The part that was interesting though: apparently there was a unit of measuring liquid, one "Moe", and one "Moe" was equal to 7 of these 23 bottles, which were your average glass milk bottle. Don't know how much those hold, but apparently 7 of them is equal to a Moe. Or 8, I don't remember.

Oh wait, that's what she was bent about, me not knowing how much one Moe was equal to. I overshot the # of bottles a Moe denoted by one (but like, BITCH how the fffuck am I supposed to know how much a "Moe" is worth, get off my fuckin' back). It was one of those "guess how much" sort of games, I think.
Thing is, you could very well turn this into a thing. "I've got a jug here that's filled with 1 Moe's worth of Purple Stuph!! Try to guess how many of these bottles adds up to a Moe and win a prize!"

I dreamt that glowsquid reopened a thread I closed and told me to stop closing threads because he was a vice executive or something and gets paid and even if he wasn't he would still act the same.

A couple nights ago, I had a sweet dream that turned lucid. In the dream I got to see a few specific old friends again, and play with cooool old toys. When I was about to ask one friend a question, a specific one, I was thinking this was waaay too good to be true, so being concerned, I asked if I was dreaming, and that's when my question was answered. So next time I dream about those friends (like I have many times :cry:), or owning/playing with toys like those, I better avoid believing it.

I recently had a sueño in which my stepdad and I were in a hotel from the future, but all the text was in Japanese, so I couldn't read any of it. Also, I could only see half of everything. We needed to get to this 50's diner restaurant where the rest of my family was by navigating through the hotel. To get to the first floor, my stepdad told me to go down this tube that adjusts to the size of your body. It was clear, so I watched him go down it, and got scared, as I thought it looked dangerous. I wanted to use the stairs instead but my stepdad forced me to use the tube, so I did. While inside it, the tube has a screen running along the top for you to look at news stories in English. However, I got stuck, and for some reason the tube went red and started showing me news stories of people dying from getting stuck in the tube. I thought I was going to die too, but I got unstuck, went all the way down, and that was it.

Once had a nightmare where I was in my bedroom. It was dark and the Joker was there. He made me scramble up increasingly large piles of dynamite against a timer. On one pile, I almost made it but the timer beat me. The dynamite goes off, yet I'm unharmed. The Joker laughs and opens the door to reveal zombie versions of my mother, father and one of my sisters.

I had a dream that Peter Capaldi was in The Last Jedi (which was only like that film in name only). They had used the same kind of tech used for Detroit: Become Human, like the little white dots, to superimpose his face onto a starship that his character was controlling. Like, part of controlling the ship essentially worked like Mario Odyssey possession. In an interview he said he didn't want to be part of the film, he thought it was much too soap opera-y, until he saw the third act and the dramatic conclusion. Even as I was watching this Thomas the Tank Engine-lookin' ass go down and crash into some planet's continent, it some part of me was like "this is fucking stupid but whatever, it's your career not mine"

He even detached the part that his face was part of and he still ended up going down.

No, I fucking love the actual piece itself, it's just the instrumentation rubs me the wrong way, y'know? Not even sure why, but the use of [63,2] bothers me for completely irrational reasons.
The Hollywood Horror Hotel

HMMM, maybe that's why Hotel Horror as a stage seems smaller, because lightning struck the entire east wing and made it disapparate :jokeydokeys:
yoooo that reminds me of a dream I had-- God knows how long ago-- where I was at Disney with my family. We were in an area the mapping of which I guess was kind of like a backlot, or, like, it kinda reminds me of the Agrabah marketplace. Really tall marble walls were lit from beneath by pale yellow lights, water fountains were present, the night sky was positively alive with the sounds of communing guests, personable BGM instrumentals. I pointed out to my mother that you could see the Tower of Terror on the horizon. For whatever reason, beyond this square-shaped enclosure off the side of the main park, you could in fact see it up on a hill, green letters aglow, just this big monolith standing up on the hill, fireworks' colorful light shining against its facade.

I had a dream that I had a pet lasagna names Noodlefield...lets just say the Garfield memes somehow managed to twist my love for spaghetti cake...

I dreamed that I was watching this Top Gear special where the three of them I guess were on the road for a long time, and I guess, like, they had loaded up on provisions a few hours prior, so all three of them needed the toilet, but they were in the middle of nowhere, save for one private residence a little ways down this lonely road directly in front of it, and a large pine forest in back of it (there was an establishing shot). Directly outside of his truck, Jeremy was talking to the cameraman (presumably explaining this exact situation), then started laughing as May quickly passed by them, doing that sort of "I gotta shit" power walk towards this house.

I had a dream recently where I made breakfast with a robot, got hugged by someone and it felt like being hugged by an angel or something and killed a guy with a belt buckle. All in the same dream.

Back