Is it okay for hypercasual video games to be playable on videogame consoles?

JAGM-Georgy

Wario Fan Supreme
Is it okay for hypercasual video games to be playable on videogame consoles? Is it okay for hypercasual video games to be playable only on cell phones and tablets? And why?

EDIT:

A hypercasual game is, a very simple videogame, just like a mini game, it is not a big videogame, and it can be short.

Last edited:
Uh what do you mean by hypercasual games?

I don't see anything wrong with casual games, but anything with abusive monetisation practices should not be anywhere near a console.

A hypercasual game is, a very simple videogame, just like a mini game, it is not a big videogame, and it can be short.

Here is some examples:

i thought you meant shit like stardew and animal crossing before clicking, but if you mean voodoo mobile games, nah

These mobile types of games aren't acceptable. If it were a Game and Watch, or similar look, intentionally I would be fine with it. But with cheap production value with very little agency and only moving left or right, this is only acceptable if you are willing to play it. Some of it seems like a waste of time in comparison to the time and effort it takes to make a game that's enjoyable for more than one game loop.

Back