Is WarioWare U coming soon?

I'm honestly surprised though, Warioware on the wii u would have worked our perfectly, having a gamepad and all! I guess there is still a slim chance of it getting on the wii u, also surprised it's not on the 3ds.

maybe nintendo could've done something to save the wii u instead of pulling an apple and release new consoles in short order.

or just make a good overpowered wii u in the first place (saltiness alert)

Yeah, Wii U's basically done. Other than Color Splash and Zelda, I don't think Nintendo has any retail games announced for it. It would probably be good to change this thread to thoughts on an NX WarioWare, which I think is certainly possible.

maybe nintendo could've done something to save the wii u instead of pulling an apple and release new consoles in short order.

or just make a good overpowered wii u in the first place (saltiness alert)
My main issue with the Wii U is that it really didn't have good third party support for games. The best games on the system are all first party ones. Personally speaking I'm not a huge Nintendo fan and only really stick to the Wario series, so this was disappointing for me.

WarioWare on NX sounds awesome, but I wonder if they'll develop a title for the 3DS as well.

Back