Is WarioWare U coming soon?

Sounds promising. I remember a year ago Luigi's Mansion u was listed on a retail website, now the newest rumor says Luigi's mansion 3 is coming to NX (which was supposed to be a U game.) And how Paper Mario U was listed and now a year later here we have Color Splash.

So, maybe a new Warioware is in the cards, ready for a new Ashley release!

I thought you guys considered Game and Wario not to be a real Warioware game, which is why Warioware should officially come to the wii u. The gamepad seems like it could be used in many ways for Warioware, though a 3d Warioware don't sound so bad.

ruC8b6k.png

Oh god, I'm dying. It's too much! Lol

Normally I think this would be a bogus listing for Game & Wario someone accidentally entered in the system or something, but the timing close to E3 makes this interesting.

I'd be very surprised if Nintendo had any more unnaounced Wii U games - or cross-gen games beside Zelda, really.

I'm gonna allow myself to be slightly optimistic here, the Wii U has suffered from a severe lack of "smaller" releases between heavy hitters from the very start, WarioWare would fit the bill very well and knowing how short of a development time some of the earlier installments had, it isn't entirely unfeasable to speculate that a new one could have entered development very spontaneously, even with all the additional HD stuff.

I'm gonna allow myself to be slightly optimistic here, the Wii U has suffered from a severe lack of "smaller" releases between heavy hitters from the very start, WarioWare would fit the bill very well and knowing how short of a development time some of the earlier installments had, it isn't entirely unfeasable to speculate that a new one could have entered development very spontaneously, even with all the additional HD stuff.

I sure hope so... It's sad to have a 3DS without any original Wario game on it, or a Wii U with a WarioWare wanna be...

Well, I sure hope this game comes out sometime this year. That's all I must admit, maybe it'll have 4 players again or something, because the ol' family loves party games! WHOOO! Go team me!

after the new Zelda won't launch in 2016, this seems vaguely more likely

I mean, they're not dumb enough to have Paper Mario as their entire holiday lineup, right????

after the new Zelda won't launch in 2016, this seems vaguely more likely

I mean, they're not dumb enough to have Paper Mario as their entire holiday lineup, right????
They have Pokemon Sun & Moon slated for this year as well, but that feels like it in terms of big releases.

Maybe next year we could get a new Wario game on NX? It could probably get a mobile release since Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem seem to be getting a mobile game.

I think the NX will kill the Wii u, the NX is set for next year, so no point bringing in the big guns at this point. Save the greater games like Mario for the NX, Warioware will probably be on the NX as well.

I think the NX will kill the Wii u, the NX is set for next year, so no point bringing in the big guns at this point. Save the greater games like Mario for the NX, Warioware will probably be on the NX as well.
that would signal that not only is nintendo abandoning the wii u crowd, but being sure that they grab as much money as possible for essentially another wii u
i think theyre shooting themselves in the foot by seeming even more greedy with the NX cross, but hey, they got money to burn.

Back