Katamari Damacy

BooDestroyer

Treasure Collector Extraordinaire
Anyone played these games before? It's truly an intriguing concept to roll a thing around and pick up as much shit as you can in the way with it.

So what happened to this series? I remember it used to be popular for some time 10 or so years ago. But then it just went away somehow. Granted, it hasn't had another game in a while (2012, was it?).

Never heard of it, maybe that's why it stopped making it. Too many people stopped hearing about it and lost it's popularity over the years and finally just gave up on the game and probably moved on to make other games.

Hopefully a one punch-man game or something.

Oh, never mind. I heard of it. He was in a fake smash brothers leak back when the game was still being made. I seen this little character around here and there, but he looks sort of weird.

I don't get this game either, is the point of is it to make a huge ball of random things it finds? that's all I'm seeing, this sort of thing doesn't look fun, for me at least. I forgot what system I saw it for, but I'm gonna guess maybe gamecube or wii, unless it's a Sony IP.

I FRIGGIN LOVE THIS SERIES!

*ahem*

Yes, I really enjoy it. ^^ And I REALLY wish they made a game for a Nintendo console finally!
Actually, word got out that Namco recently filed a trademark for something called "Tap my Katamari". We don't know what that is yet but I really hop it's a new game and that they'll release it on a Nintendo console cuz I don't have an Xbox OR playstation.

Katamari is an amazing series! I cannot praise it enough. The first two games on the PS2 are fantastic, especially their amazing soundtracks. If you get the chance, definitely play them.

KATAMARI IS COMING TO A NINTENDO CONSOLE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!
(no, that puzzle game doesn't count. no one even knows about that one.)

If you have a Switch, and you've never played a Katamari game before, THIS is the PERFECT place to start!
And if you like it, the sequels are even better! So if we're lucky, they'll port the other games as well!
The controls take a little getting used to, but once you do, it's a blast!

I remember having a group of friends showing me the game! I absolutely love the really bizarre quirky vibe the game has, and of course it's theme song is amazing. The concept was really wild, and it was actually pretty difficult at times. It was easily one of the more bizarre things I ever played, and I mean that in the best way possible. I definitely want to play through the full thing someday!

I remember having a group of friends showing me the game! I absolutely love the really bizarre quirky vibe the game has, and of course it's theme song is amazing. The concept was really wild, and it was actually pretty difficult at times. It was easily one of the more bizarre things I ever played, and I mean that in the best way possible. I definitely want to play through the full thing someday!
Well, soon you can!
Apparently the release date has been confirmed to be December 7th.

Last edited:
Back