Looking for the Warioware: Touched MIDI & SF2 files

CookieAshley

Legendary Thief
Hi!! Recently joined these forums and was wondering how to go about getting the warioware touched midi and sf2 files. As far as i can tell, vgm toolbox doesnt support NDS, so any help on this would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

shout out to
1690438245641.png

My personal recommend is VGTrans as it is probably the easies UI to interface.
Have fun and please upload any songs or tracks that haven't been uploaded in resources. Wario is living history.

Attachments

• SEQ_BGM_boss_trick_shot2.mid
    15.4 KB · Views: 99
  • SEQ_BGM_hogans_alley1.mid
    682 bytes · Views: 106
  • SEQ_BGM_record_trick_shot1.mid
    59.6 KB · Views: 96
ah, so sorry for not replying earlier! I did find out about VGMtrans when looking at soundfonts of other games. Seems very difficult to compile, but i'll try my best!

ah, so sorry for not replying earlier! I did find out about VGMtrans when looking at soundfonts of other games. Seems very difficult to compile, but i'll try my best!
If you want any help I would be more than happy to go through it with you. The real hard part would be if you wanted to do any remastering or stuff like that I don't really know much about audio scrubbing. However doing it shouldn't be too rough, I read your post and figured it out from ground zero in about 10 minutes or less. I think its as easy as downloading the app, navigating to your NDS file and then clicking on every single file it extracts until you hit the audio tracks you want.

Also completely no worries you got a life CookieAshley and you gotta live it.

Back