Mona should work for Wario

Yeah, I'd agree with that. It's not like any of her other jobs are working out in the long run based on how often she changes role.

...But I thought she does/did though,
as she is one of WarioWare's devs, or at least, she used to be (D.I.Y and future games makes this uncertain as D.I.Y had Mona leave Wario for Diamond Software, but it's never known if Diamond Software continues to exist afterward as it’s never mentioned afterwards).

Last edited:
...But I thought she does though or did.
As she is one of WarioWare's devs, or at least, she used to be (D.I.Y and future games makes this uncertain as D.I.Y had Mona leave Wario for Diamond Software, but it's never known if Diamond Software continues to exist afterward)
Facts. I'm glad you were able to solve this conundrum.

Well, she has worked with him in the past on making microgames, and the Mega Microgame$ instruction manual (I still have one) states that she even went along on some of his adventures, so they have been co-operating for quite a while, and since her previous odd-jobs with Joe as her employer were never of a long-lasting nature, she might be more fortunate with Wario as her employer, who despite (or maybe because of) his greedy nature is probably better for her, as she is also already attracted to him, and therefore will probably be forgiving to him for the tricks he pulled off in the past.

...But I thought she does/did though,
as she is one of WarioWare's devs, or at least, she used to be (D.I.Y and future games makes this uncertain as D.I.Y had Mona leave Wario for Diamond Software, but it's never known if Diamond Software continues to exist afterward as it’s never mentioned afterwards).
I always thought that after the events of WarioWare DIY, the company was more or less dissolved, and only continued as an ad-hoc organisation that Wario sort of re-establishes whenever he can make cash out of a certain event.

Back