Monkey Island 2 music with WL4 Soundfont

ShyGuyXXL

Shyster Guyster
Diamond City Insider
I did a thing. :p

I might do more of these if people like it. ^^
Maybe more Monkey Island, maybe other games. As long as I have a midi of it.

Oh, whoops, this thing actually has a thread, I was talking about it on Pigmask Colonel's thread >.<
Anyway: could you try Day of the Tentacle?
It has quite a classic theme, but I'm not sure if it'd work well with these sounds; it might be interesting.

Oh, whoops, this thing actually has a thread, I was talking about it on Pigmask Colonel's thread >.<
Anyway: could you try Day of the Tentacle?
It has quite a classic theme, but I'm not sure if it'd work well with these sounds; it might be interesting.
While I have the midis from that game and could try it out, the midi of the main theme has the ENTIRE intro in it and right now I don't know how to cut up midi files. You wouldn't happen to have a midi of just the intro credits theme, would you?

While I have the midis from that game and could try it out, the midi of the main theme has the ENTIRE intro in it and right now I don't know how to cut up midi files. You wouldn't happen to have a midi of just the intro credits theme, would you?
I'd do it with a sheet editing music like Finale, Musescore or Noteflight, those would probably work. It's probably not the best way, but it's how I do it. (import from midi, delete the bars you don't want, export to midi)

Back