My idea about an official Nintendo videogame or website with content by fans for fans

JAGM-Georgy

Wario Fan Supreme
This idea came to me some time ago. It's about having an official Nintendo website or video game where Nintendo fans can participate making their content about them, either as comics made by fans about themselves in the Nintendo world, podcasts made by fans, a blog made by fans and video games about fans made for fans and that Nintendo from time to time makes something official with these. The idea is that the website or video game mentioned in this text never loses his content and his content can always be used. This way the fans would participate more and feel more part of Nintendo. Also undestand the part that I said that Nintendo from time to time would do something official with the content made by fans of the official Nintendo website or video game mentioned in this text. In fact, this idea would also to make fan-made content from that official Nintendo website or video game can also be official Nintendo.

although i think a wario land game in particular would be awesome like this, seeing the creations the fanbase for wario land have created
(AntonBlast, Pizza Tower, Treasure Tech, etc.)

Back