My let's play of Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3

Hmm, it's a decent enough start. As said, I quite like how you play this game like an expert of sorts, and give a guide to how all the enemies and mechanics work.

Also kinda like how you too struggled with that first boss fight in Rice Beach. Knew that was one of the trickier opponents in this game (though to be fair, most bosses in Wario Land 1 are stupid easy overall).

Either way, can't wait to see any future episodes you make.

Hmm, it's a decent enough start. As said, I quite like how you play this game like an expert of sorts, and give a guide to how all the enemies and mechanics work.

Also kinda like how you too struggled with that first boss fight in Rice Beach. Knew that was one of the trickier opponents in this game (though to be fair, most bosses in Wario Land 1 are stupid easy overall).

Either way, can't wait to see any future episodes you make.

Thanks. The full playthrough has already been recorded, just in need of editing.

I did personally enjoy the fact the playthrough was semi-blind, with me knowing the overall mechanics, but only having some few details about the level layouts in my memory. Made for a good experience in regards to exploration.

But I will say... There's a lot more deaths in this playthrough than I expected there being.

Back