My SMW Hack SMWF The Shadow Queen Returns (Team Hack)

TheOrangeToad

Wario Fan Supreme
SuperMarioWorldTheShadowQueenReturnsLogo.png

Description

SMWF The Shadow Queen Returns is the team hack on SMW Central that i working on for the past 1 and a half years and was inspired by other hacks like (Do The Mario Made By Tobio) and 3+World made by (Yoshi master). This Hack using Custom ASM of Sprites ,Blocks ,Uberasm and patches as well has Custom Music for this hack however some music are use in other games and hacks
Tool I used
PIXI
Romi Sprite Tool (Note: On a Old Rom)
GPS
Uberasm Tool
Aser
AddmusicK
PLOT
This Plot contains spoiler of Odyssey and Paper Mario The 1000 year door.
The Hack take place after the events of Super Mario Odyssey. when Bowser couldn't enable to get Mario. Bowser was asleep for a while. After that bowser wake up to find out that bowser was in a Dark Cave which has a purple koopa. the purple koopa tell bowser that the purple koopa is actually the shadow queen. The Shadow Queen tell Bowser that they has a plan to take over the world however to order to do this plan they has to build a machine that take a year to order to build it.
A year later
Mario was asleep but a toad wake up Mario that many toads has be in prison at Bowser Castle. It up to Mario to save those innocent toads but Mario doesn't know that the shadow queen was alive again.
who do we need

Custom ASM.
Level Designers to redesign old levels and new levels.
Writer for the Dialogue and for cutscenes.
Custom Graphics.
How to collab
Send me a PM on SMWC or YouTube or MFGG or discord and Show me your work, if it's good enough, i will accept you and you join the team hack
Discord Server
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Download link to the Early Build. Outdated
WARNING. In Boom Boom Castle and The Doomship The game will softlock once you beat boom boom
Download Link the Christmas Special Build Now. Outdated
This Build fix a bug of a softlock after beating boom boom.

SMWTSQR038.png
SMWTSQRC3DEMO000.png
SMWTSQRC3DEMO001.png
SMWTSQRC3DEMO002.png
SMWTSQRC3DEMO003.png
SMWTSQRC3DEMO004.png
SMWTSQRC3DEMO005.png
SMWTSQRC3DEMO006.png
SMWTSQRC3DEMO007.png
SMWTSQRC3DEMO008.png
SMWTSQR001.png
SMWTSQR007.png

Questions and Answers

Q: Is this hack has custom powerups
A: No only the Racooon leaf from SMB3 is in the game as the replacement of the cape feather but if the hack has a sequel it may has new custom powerups
Q: Where This Hack next demo released
A: The Recent Demo is The Level Sampler in C3 Summer 2018 and that the final Demo possibly. Also the hack may be finish in late 2019 or early,mid 2020

Trailers
2019 Trailer Made by YoungBoi

Back