Name Change! New year, new me!

Monxiasyshrema77

I didn't choose the sludge life
Hi, I'm JorgeTheOddity! Some of you may know me as Monxiasyshrema77, or Monxi for short. But I've decided to change my name. Why? Yes... It is because my last name was a fucking month full, but there's another reason isn't there?

Well, I've become alot more comfortable on the internet, because of how far I've got and the friends I made alone the way. Also, because "Monxi" is more of a character, and I want to differentiate myself from my characters.
So, I decided to rename myself to JorgeTheOddity. I think this name fits me best, and it has my real name on it without reviling too much of my info. I mean come on, there's probably like thousands of Jorges in Amarica alone.

Your new username fits you really well, and I think it's indeed better than Monxiasyshrema77, not to mention shorter; even though it's only a two letter difference, it feels much shorter than that.
But one question though: where did the 77 stand for? Or was it just a random number?

Remember not to be like me and screw everything up for seconds of meaningless pleasure.

That's an eerily accurate description of me IRL, except maybe for minutes instead of seconds.

But one question though: where did the 77 stand for? Or was it just a random number?
Yeah, pretty much random. That's pretty much my mentality when making usernames.
It's funny because I used to have the username JorgeDallon88, which I made with a similar mentality.
So in a way we've kind of come full circle haven't we?

Back