Name something Wario related, that you enjoyed recently

You mean Wario Blast? Yeah, that's a pretty good game.

For me, probably Wario Land 4, when I was getting resources from it. Still as fun as ever that game.

I've almost beaten Wario Land 4 for the first time!! Ik it's weird that I say it's my fav game when I've never even finished it, but with my previous experience with it in Virtual Console I only played it on and off ('cause I used to get distracted by other games and would leave it off for long periods of time). Now I have the physical copy and I'm determined to beat it and get the best ending.
I just have to collect all the jewel pieces in Fire Cavern and get Keezer in Hotel Horror, then it's off to Catbat and then Golden Diva! I'm excited.

I've almost beaten Wario Land 4 for the first time!! Ik it's weird that I say it's my fav game when I've never even finished it, but with my previous experience with it in Virtual Console I only played it on and off ('cause I used to get distracted by other games and would leave it off for long periods of time). Now I have the physical copy and I'm determined to beat it and get the best ending.
I just have to collect all the jewel pieces in Fire Cavern and get Keezer in Hotel Horror, then it's off to Catbat and then Golden Diva! I'm excited.
Don't forget about the Golden Passage tho.
But it's pretty easy, anyway.

Good thing he's immortal and I'm no longer depressed enough to be too mad about people bringing this up
Sorry for bringing it up. I used to be pretty depressed too. I'm sorry if I upset you. I don't think real suicide is funny. I'm just amused that they would put something so dark in a Mario game.

Back