Neu!

Metal

Don't be sad cause it's over pimps
I've frequented this site numerous times but decided not to join and after a few months I'd thought I'd give this a try.

Wario well both the land and the ware series have been a special part of my childhood and would love to try and remember things that each game has. I'm excited to know that I've also have a friend here who has also been on this forum for quite sometime, which is how I got introduced to this place.

If you all remember wario world on the GC that's probably one of my favourite ones as well as wl2 and wl4, having to go off and face captain syrup, bobo, and her crew in wl2 was exciting. Now if only wario's hen would make a new appearance perhaps in a new wario ware title.

I'll try to be as active as I can, and you better not hit the stage, being frozen is the least of my concerns if I slip.

Welcome, you are the 3rd person this week to join. Which is really good, considering the last two are active, not like most of the people who join, lol. They like, make accounts and never talk, or make accounts, tell us who they are and never return. It's getting old nowadays.

Any who, My name is Kyon (Key-yo-own.). I'll be that one guy...yes, THAT guy. Make yourself feel at home, everyone here is friendly. Don't add Ashleyness tags, people will think that was me. So again, welcome to the Ashley Forums, we hope you enjoy your stay. You will be living in room 207, lucky, next to the pool.

Welcome! I'm King Hehehe, and I enjoy somehow gaining the ability to breathe fire by wearing a hat. It certainly sounds like you have a certain fondness for the Wario series, so I think you'll find it quite easy to add to the conversations here. Have a rotten stay!

The concept of wario breathing fire has come back in the form of a whole suit instead of a hat. If you ever played wario master of disguise, the dragon wario. Always wondered if it was related to the dragon cap of wl1 but who knows! Definitely seems a lot of fun seeing all these wario enthusiasts.

Enjoy your stay, here is Wario without teeth.

DWiRJsI.png

Sadly, you joined during a time I wasnt online much, and I never got the chance to greet you. Soooooo

Heya, welcome to the forums : 3 I hope you become an active member and stick around. Its a way friendly site, so dont be afraid to post whatever you want : p

Sadly, you joined during a time I wasnt online much, and I never got the chance to greet you. Soooooo

Heya, welcome to the forums : 3 I hope you become an active member and stick around. Its a way friendly site, so dont be afraid to post whatever you want : p

Thanks Mona I appreciate it! It still warms my heart that you'd do this even after a few months after. It has been a really great site with a lot of great people and I'll definitely stay!

Back