[Upcoming Game] New characters in WarioWare: Move It?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
What kinds of new characters do you think they'll add in this game? Based on what we've seen so far, we tend to get at least one major newcomer per game:

• WarioWare Twisted: 18-Volt
  • WarioWare Touched: Ashley, Mike
  • WarioWare Smooth Moves: Young Cricket, Master Mantis, Penny
  • Game & Wario: 5-Volt
  • WarioWare Gold: Lulu
  • WarioWare Get It Together: 13-Amp
So who do you think they could add this time around? What interesting new employees will join WarioWare Inc in the upcoming title?

Last edited:
Referencing an old post I made, 13-Amp! ^^ She was featured in some promotional art as a crew member. BTW, you accidentally put 13-Amp instead of Pyoro for Get it Together.

It's 13-Amp but my heart says
the Crazy Galaxy originals
Oh if those guys appear in a proper WarioWare game that would be incredible. So strange to waste character designs on a joke in a certain badge collecting app like that.

Dr Crygor

Dr. Crygor debuted in Mega Microgame$ (the first WarioWare game), not Smooth Moves.

Oh if those guys appear in a proper WarioWare game that would be incredible. So strange to waste character designs on a joke in a certain badge collecting app like that.

As side characters or a cameo, yes. But to incorporate them into the main cast is a but too much honestly.

I doubt Move It is getting new main characters but if they do the crew definitely doesn't nee more Loli's
Lulu the loli is the most obnoxious character I never asked for an literally the sole reason I didn't buy Warioware Gold
(though I did end up playing it at a friends house once and was glad I didn't buy it)

What kinds of new characters do you think they'll add in this game? Based on what we've seen so far, we tend to get at least one major newcomer per game:

• WarioWare Twisted: 18-Volt
  • WarioWare Touched: Ashley, Mike
  • WarioWare Smooth Moves: Young Cricket, Master Mantis, Penny
  • Game & Wario: 5-Volt
  • WarioWare Gold: Lulu
  • WarioWare Get It Together: 13-Amp
So who do you think they could add this time around? What interesting new employees will join WarioWare Inc in the upcoming title?
If we get lucky, maybe we will get 9-Volt's father finally! We already have 18-Volt, (9-Volt's Friend), 5-Volt (9-Volt's Mom), and then we have 9-Volt himself. It's unlikely, but there's always a chance of it happening! We just have to wait till November to find out I guess. :WWGITeighteenvolt::WWGIT5Volt::WWGIT9-volt:

If we get lucky, maybe we will get 9-Volt's father finally! We already have 18-Volt, (9-Volt's Friend), 5-Volt (9-Volt's Mom), and then we have 9-Volt himself. It's unlikely, but there's always a chance of it happening! We just have to wait till November to find out I guess. :WWGITeighteenvolt::WWGIT5Volt::WWGIT9-volt:
Being that we know his father is a firefighter what do you think his role will be on the vacation I assume Move It is about?
OH maybe back at diamond city a big fire broke out :O (that could be pretty exciting)

Being that we know his father is a firefighter what do you think his role will be on the vacation I assume Move It is about?
OH maybe back at diamond city a big fire broke out :O (that could be pretty exciting)
WOAH. That would be so awesome! I've always wanted to know at least what he sounded like and Looked like so I could make content and art of him here on the Forums, that's at least what I want.

WOAH. That would be so awesome! I've always wanted to know at least what he sounded like and Looked like so I could make content and art of him here on the Forums, that's at least what I want.
Now I'm headcannoning hard, what if he's the strong silent type because smoke inhalation from saving people destroyed his voice SO his zany strory revolves around him trying desperately to help people but basically being a mime whose constantly misunderstood and therefore has a terrible time trying to do his job.

honestly i'd be interested in a metalhead type character since we already have a DJ and a popstar (even if that's already what Ashley's supposed to be design wise)
likely someone who could be a struggling and sad artist, maybe? and then their storyline could be them getting Wario to help him produce his album and chaos ensues

pipe dream but I also really want Waluigi to be introduced in a mainline Wario for once, since he seems like he could be perfect outside of super mario and in the setting of the Wario games.

pipe dream but I also really want Waluigi to be introduced in a mainline Wario for once, since he seems like he could be perfect outside of super mario and in the setting of the Wario games.
I was wondering when someone woudl bring up the ole Walulu but they already have a Lulu and she is pretty Wa.
Jokes aside though how would you see Waluigi fitting into the Warioware crew?
I could see Waluigi making some pretty cringey games.

Back