[Poll] New Mario bros and Wario bros RPG?

Could this work?

• No they should only stick to Mario and luigi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wario=$$

Wario Fan Supreme
Nintendo could actually use that as an idea for a game. Just think about how awesome it would be!! Everyone would get it because its MARIO and if they broadcasted how cool Wario and Waluigi really are, I think they would finally get the appreciation that they deserve!!! What do you guys think? this could be like a legit story thing guys!!!

4987466579_bbf42800b3_z.jpg

I'd love to see one where Mario and Luigi go on one quest, Wario and Waluigi go on another, and then about 50% in, they meet up and join forces.

Then have fights switch between one group and the other in some way. Or different combos based on which bro is team with who.

I'd love to see one where Mario and Luigi go on one quest, Wario and Waluigi go on another, and then about 50% in, they meet up and join forces.

Then have fights switch between one group and the other in some way. Or different combos based on which bro is team with who.
Heck yeah dude!!!! That is awesome!! instead of Starlow, it would be ZTARlow!! If only nintendo would consider the idea

I agree it would be a good idea, but I'm more for a Warioverse-only RPG. VforVictory: Mario RPGs are awesome, but we've been forced to play as him or Mario/Luigi in all of them, even in Bowser's Inside Story.

I agree it would be a good idea, but I'm more for a Warioverse-only RPG. VforVictory: Mario RPGs are awesome, but we've been forced to play as him or Mario/Luigi in all of them, even in Bowser's Inside Story.
yesssssss So true I think it would be nice for them to expiriment for a new rpg

Back