Nintendo battles : Mario V. Wario

So who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThAshleyChannel

That one person
294l89t.jpg

Mario Vs. Wario

Canon feats only. Smash brothers moves will not be used.

Who'd win an actual fight?

Mario get's access to all his items and moves from RPG and canon games.

Wario get's all his moves from Wario land/world and has access to all his items.

-Rules-

No invincibility powerups allowed.

Mario will only have one of each item.
He'll have to use them wisely

Wario can only use one of each item.

Battle will be held at
latest

Random meet up. Wario decides he wants to take on Mario.

Who wins?​

Last edited:
First off, I would like to note that lifting a castle is a difficult measurement to make, as it is shown in that shot to be little more than twice as tall as Mario himself, putting it somewhere from 10-15 feet tall if that scene is completely accurate. Claiming it is inconsistent in order for better artistic representation brings into question the veracity of such a feat as a display of strength, under the same claim of artistic direction taking precedence over accurate depiction.

That said, Wario has shown the ability to easily lift above his head (with unhindered mobility) DinoMighty, a creature roughly six times Wario's height, and throw it great distances. This makes it about 35 feet tall, which is approximately the size a slightly above-average whale shark would possess. The average whale shark weighs about 20 tons, with the largest individual of the species (at a little over 40 feet) weighing 23.5 tons. It can therefore be assumed that DinoMighty is within this range. Perhaps even heavier, considering that the only organisms of such a weight are aquatic, due to the forces gravity would exert on a body that heavy. Such a weight on a land-based biped would necessitate a very dense skeleton, which would increase the weight measurement even more. In short, it's pretty heavy.

Wario has also been crushed flat several times, and been completely unharmed. I'd like to note that in order to do this, Wario would need to be subjected to weights even greater than that of DinoMighty, since Dinomighty was lifted completely off the ground and above his head, meaning its full weight was exerted onto Wario. Mario, in contrast, is consistently harmed when subjected to such conditions. Not only does Wario survive such an injury, but he remains completely conscious, and uses his change of state as an advantage rather than allowing it to stop him. He has shown a similar level of resistance to many other things that Mario would normally be harmed by, and regularly performs tasks similar to those Mario is known for.

The one advantage Mario seems to have is mobility, but if Wario was truly out for Mario's blood, he would have no real incentive to give up, and if one discounts the dubious outlier of lifting a castle, Mario has yet to demonstrate of the force required to kill or even incapacitate Wario and the ability to withstand the forces Wario can exert.

You and I both know that this is not an even fight at all, for reasons we've outlined before. Saitama is not designed to be beatable in any way. He is capable of feats even considered literally impossible in his own universe, while Wario at least has some limits. Besides, I thought this was Nintendo battles. This is false advertising! I want my money back!

Also are you kidding me? King beats Saitama all the time, lol. Fast, say something related to Nintendo battles before this turns into me blabbering about Saitama, lol. Next fight...Link vs shulk

Link is most distinctly not a person of the Bionis, so he won't have any luck resisting it. The Monado seems to be able to cut through even the toughest metals, so I'm not sure if the Hylian Shield could withstand that. Since Link would likely use his as his first line of defense by instinct, he would likely get put into a pretty bad situation by trying to block instead of dodge (assuming the Monado can cut through it; I'm not sure). The Monado has a much greater reach than the Master Sword, and Shulk's speed is definitely not lacking, so Shulk would have a pretty distinct advantage in getting hits in pure sword combat. Beyond that, they both have a plethora of other things they can use; namely, Link's items, and Shulk's Battle Arts and his Monado Arts. Without spoiling too much about what kind of arts Shulk gets, I'd have to give the advantage to Shulk there. He seems to have too much going for him for Link to overcome, and that's not even counting Shulk's visions.

Back