Nintendo Land

BooDestroyer

Treasure Collector Extraordinaire
Who else here genuinely enjoyed this game? Which part of the game did you think was the best? I've been playing it again recently after a long time. It's a much deeper game than most people realize.

It's just too bad the Miis and stuff blind most people to what a full, complete game it really is.

Wonder if we'll ever see more of Monita again in other Nintendo games, even as a cameo? I'm surprised she still doesn't have a badge in the Badge Arcade.

Hell yeah, it looks like they had a really good idea going with that one. Wonder if we'll ever get a Metroid game that plays like that? (pfffffft no we won't)

For me it was a mixed bag. I though the Luigi's Mansion game, Metroid Blast and, Mario Chase were great. The Zelda game and Ninja castle game were decent but the rest i didn't enjoy.

Nintendo Land is a much better game if you play with friends. The Zelda game, for instance, has a great dynamic between the archer and the swordmen.

With Metroid Blast you can have one person flying jn the ship and another on the ground. But the person on the ground can hitch a ride on the ship by shooting the grapple point.

My siblings and I play Luigi's Ghost Mansion pretty frequently. Although I'm sometimes just banned from being the ghost, since I've gotten too good at it.

As for the game as a whole, I quite like it. Each game is entertaining in its own right, and while none of them really have enough content to stand as much on their own, there's enough variety and entertainment value in each to make it a very worthwhile experience.

I liked the game a lot! Though considering nobody in my area is intrested in those things I don't really have an idea on the multiplayer. Though I bet it's better in multiplayer!

Back