"Ore Dayo! Wario Dayo!" manga, machine-translated into English

Dr. Mechano

a-gonna ween
Hey all! Years ago, Corocorco released Ore Dayo! Wario Dayo!, a four-volume manga adapting the plots of Wario World, Wario: Master of Disguise, and Wario Land: Shake It!

Wariodayo1.jpg

There was never an official or fan translation of these manga into English, and as far as I know, there still isn't. So I machine-translated it page by page, then uploaded it to the internet to share with my fellow Wario fans!

Dropbox: Wario Dayo English Translations

Here are a couple of snippets of the manga:

manga1.png

manga3.png

As you can see, these translations are not perfect. About 95% of the text is translated, but very stylized text (such as for sound effects and chapter titles) isn't recognized by the AI and is left as-is. Sometimes the wording is off. But generally, it's easy to follow what's going on in the story - and without any other English options, I figure something's better than nothing!

Credit where it's due. The translator I used was the Chrome extension, Manga Translator

The Japanese raws were found on the Internet Archive, and can be read here:

WARIO DAYO manga 1 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Anyway, I hope that those of you who've never had the chance to read this Wario manga can enjoy this! I thought it was a lot of fun!

EDIT:
Also, I recommend downloading the archive as a zip file and viewing them offline.

Dropbox orders the pages weird. A PC will put single digit numbers before double and triple digit ones; Dropbox doesn't!

Last edited:
Apparentaly there was also a French translation called "Yo, C'est moi Wario". I randomly stumbled across it like a year ago so I don't know if there's any other translations.
1727191160641.png

Here's a random snippet I found :

1727191330919.png

Since I speak French, I can do a translation of the page if you're curious about what it says :

Panel 1 - Wario : Hum-mm
Panel 2 - Wario : Where am I ?!?
__________________She made us fall to all the way to the basement....
Panel 3 - Wario : HEY ?!? Where's Goodstyle ?!? I don't see him anywhere and neither do I see Count Cannoli...
Panel 4 - Wario : I GET IT !!!
__________________It's this cursed count who stole Goodstyle and ran away with him !!!
Panel 5 - Wario : Count Canoli !!! Where are ya ?!?
Panel 6 - Count Canoli : I am here...
_________________________Goodstyle too...

Back