[Fan Content] PhotoShop Thread?

Nitwit

Parachan User!
Hey guys? I was wondering if we can set up a PhotoShop request thread for those who have the skills and talent to do Photoshop here. :cool:

I think I'm sort of good at doing Photoshop things, like this
242sak9.jpg
I made it myself using PaintNET. Not too shabby, eh?

Yeah, this is one of the pros of a community like this. Free commissions d:p
ShyGuyXXL once created some nice things for me, too.

I have a Mona signature, but I dont have an Aika signature, or a Helga signature. Or even a Mikoto signature. Id like to add those to signatures I have. Would be cool to have some help with those : p Would be cool if you could make one of them for me, yeah : 3

Just one for each character. I wouldnt ask you to do all 3 though : p Too much work, can find others to make the others for me : p Just one of them would be way cool : 3 Dunno what exactly I want yet, will think about it : p

Haha whoa that was fast : p Where did you get that picture of her?

And its way cool, definitely. But I wouldnt use the username on there : p I only use that name for this site alone : p

Also is it hard to change the background? Cuz it would be cool to have her flag as the background, if its possible. This i her flag here-

Aika_Flag.jpg

Dunno if it would work, or look as good : p

I really like that worn affect you added, though. Is way cool : 3

Haha, thats awesome! Thanks a bunch : 3 And btw, here soon Im gonna be making buttons to attach to my backpack, will definitely be using this image for that, too : 3

I made these Karate Joe headswaps with Pixlr, an online Photoshop clone:
karate_huebird_of_happiness_by_joekarta-d9iftac.png
karate_barista_by_joekarta-d9iftaa.png
This quick youtube banner too:
cT1YrDe.png

Can make something for you but it might take long.

Back