Rant section

was this a good idea?

• yes.

• no.

• eh, kinda like-hate.

• dont know.

• dont care.

Results are only viewable after voting.
For some reason, the internet at large doesn't seem to realize that Rump and Dementia Patient aren't the only two options. It's baffling. "Look goys, Tramp is real bad so bote for biden. i know he sucks, but he's note as bayad!!!"

Libertarian is Republican but better, Green is Democrat but better. And the reason for that is because neither is as much of an extreme.

I dunno man. It's fucked; whatever.

For some reason, the internet at large doesn't seem to realize that Rump and Dementia Patient aren't the only two options. It's baffling. "Look goys, Tramp is real bad so bote for biden. i know he sucks, but he's note as bayad!!!"

Libertarian is Republican but better, Green is Democrat but better. And the reason for that is because neither is as much of an extreme.

I dunno man. It's fucked; whatever.

You're damn right here. But sadly that's not how American politics work.
It's effectively a two-party system where you have to pick one of either sides if you want any political success. And no, that's not how a well-designed democratic system should function, but that doesn't make it any less aggravating that Americans somehow seem to have a certain talent for making elections an anything-goes race where the somewhat reasonable and actually talented candidates are quickly trashed and only those with the most campaign money and / or dirtiest campaigning tactics remain.

And that's why I want Wario to be the next President. VforVictory:
#Warioforpresident2024

This is sorta a say-say continue to when I said about Among Us and Henry Stickmin are overhyped and overrated.
The real problem I have with this widespread pandemic is that every f*cking everywhere. No matter where I go I just can't seem to escape this poorly drawn astronaughts.
Also from what I've saw, every single Youtube Channel can't seem to live about at least one of these bed bugs in their thumbnails and content. Among Us just became Fortnite 2.0 to me.

What even happened to "make something interesting and unique and no matter how much talent you got, you'll be popular" kinda thing that used to happen in the early 2000s and everyone, (jobs or just a hobbyist) can get popular and inspire most of users. When did we go from freestyle creativity to reptitive content from popular Youtubers?
I miss the widespread inspiration of Total Pokemon Island and Aquablade Chronicles and Powerpoint Fanfiction in general.
Now it's like "Can You Beat *Insert Game here* with *insert restriction here*"? And cash-grabbing gameplay of overexposed games and memes just for sakes of Youtube Algorithm and every other site. The rest of the sites only seem to care about memes, sh*tpost, that thing and NSFW stuff.

My art in various sites I usually post and my Mortal Kombat Armageddon All-Stars get little to no attention and it's making me sad that I think now only way to get attention nowadays is just advertise in people's turf and servers randomly, which would get me screwed... I felt like my followers are ignoring me outright.

I really hope Among Us falls down completely like Fall Guys did and I never have to see that crap again.

Last edited:
This is sorta a say-say continue to when I said about Among Us and Henry Stickmin are overhyped and overrated.
The real problem I have with this widespread pandemic is that every f*cking everywhere. No matter where I go I just can't seem to escape this poorly drawn astronaughts.
Also from what I've saw, every single Youtube Channel can't seem to live about at least one of these bed bugs in their thumbnails and content. Among Us just became Fortnite 2.0 to me.

What even happened to "make something interesting and unique and no matter how much talent you got, you'll be popular" kinda thing that used to happen in the early 2000s and everyone, (jobs or just a hobbyist) can get popular and inspire most of users. When did we go from freestyle creativity to reptitive content from popular Youtubers?
I miss the widespread inspiration of Total Pokemon Island and Aquablade Chronicles and Powerpoint Fanfiction in general.
Now it's like "Can You Beat *Insert Game here* with *insert restriction here*"? And cash-grabbing gameplay of overexposed games and memes just for sakes of Youtube Algorithm and every other site. The rest of the sites only seem to care about memes, sh*tpost, that thing and NSFW stuff.

My art in various sites I usually post and my Mortal Kombat Armageddon All-Stars get little to no attention and it's making me sad that I think now only way to get attention nowadays is just advertise in people's turf and servers randomly, which would get me screwed... I felt like my followers are ignoring me outright.

I really hope Among Us falls down completely like Fall Guys did and I never have to see that crap again.
Trends will always be a thing, hate to tell you. That's how memes and other internet crazes are born even if they come and go quicker than they used to, or are criticized by other who think only a certain groups should participate in them. I think people latched onto it because it's very reminiscent of those early Flash games that will soon be dead unless archived, so it's more of a stylistic "poorly drawn" than anything. I've heard Fall Guys got as popular as it did from streamers and other gamers getting hold onto it early and promoting the game as they saw fit. Now that the hype has died down, people are really only playing it if they genuinely are really into it, which I believe to be a good thing since it truly shows people's interests. As for YouTube, I think a lot of what you said has to do with the platform itself, how it's switched from creativity to corporate (just look at Will Smith in YouTube Rewind!) which is out of a lot of people's control. Can't blame them if it's what works a lot of the time, and it's not to say that everyone's void of being different. I just think it's the same thing with music nowadays, for some people none of it is good, but in my eyes, it's just harder to find stuff that caters to your needs when there's such a higher saturation. But on the bright side, the internet allows for you to find more particular things and niches if you look carefully enough. The same over saturation that makes it hard to get big on YouTube could be the same mechanism that's making your artwork not as popular, I'm sad to say, or it could simply be as you said, people want other things and those who would really like your stuff just haven't found you yet. I personally don't mind certain algorithms for videos that you've listed (I have a very special fondness for Ceave Gaming's Mario challenge videos and Spanish Tik Toks) but to each their own. With NSFW stuff, the sad truth is there will always be a market for people looking to waste their time on such repulsive content because it's a drug that I hope more can escape from. Did humans really evolve over billions of years just to spend more time fantasizing about pictures instead of actual people? We need more love. Ultimately, you don't need to advertise your stuff, I just think it would be better to think smaller because the glory days of the internet are over, even though this has done some good stuff for us, such as giving us high quality games and streaming content. So it really just depends on how you look at it. I wouldn't worry though, because there are many out there who feel your pain in a world of endless amounts of content and also because I'm sure that those who will like your content will eventually come.

Last edited:
Also, why is it that when women are sexually assaulted, it's a serious topic and issue, but when men get sexually assaulted, it's a joke that's even found in kid's media?

Also, why is it that when women are sexually assaulted, it's a serious topic and issue, but when men get sexually assaulted, it's a joke that's even found in kid's media?

Double standards, my friend.
It's one of those many topics that many of those so-called "feminists" prefer not to talk about since it would undermine their current hegemonial held beliefs that all men will be assaulters and only women can be victim, while the truth is obviously very different. Believe me, many of those feminists are just as toxic as the "toxic masculinity" they portray themselves victim to.
It's not only sexual harassment though; look at circumscicion for example; Female circumscision is almost universally called "Genital Mutilation" and strictly forbidden in every Western country but when a boy is subject to it, it's hardly ever called as such, and hardly frowned upon, sometimes even recommended like in the US is often the case, even in secular environments.

It's because of those double standars that sexism coninues to exist, no matter how much either gender tries to fight for its rights, which is ultimately a good thing of course.

The more more trends pop up, the more I really start to hate memes and trends. You know some dunce thinking it's cool if some Mario Party game had similar anti-piracy checks like Spyro: Year of the Dragon? So memers decided to hop on and follow their new overlord and make their own fake anti-piracy screens. And these are just literary rebrands of these dumb creepypasta .exe screens. Trying too hard to be scary as hell.

Also, these flat-out mess up dataminers finding which anti-piracy stuff is real, especially Cutting Room Floor and someone who is a sucker for anti-piracy stuff (like me).

"Piracy is No Party" is pretty much the New "I am God" from Sonic.exe. like Among Us and Henry Stickmin bring the new My Little Pony.

Last edited:
The more more trends pop up, the more I really start to hate memes and trends. You know some dunce thinking it's cool if some Mario Party game had similar anti-piracy checks like Spyro: Year of the Dragon? So memers decided to hop on and follow their new overlord and make their own fake anti-piracy screens. And these are just literary rebrands of these dumb creepypasta .exe screens. Trying too hard to be scary as hell.

Also, these flat-out mess up dataminers finding which anti-piracy stuff is real, especially Cutting Room Floor and someone who is a sucker for anti-piracy stuff (like me).

"Piracy is No Party" is pretty much the New "I am God" from Sonic.exe. like Among Us and Henry Stickmin bring the new My Little Pony.
Yeah, couldn't agree more here. At first, I liked the meme, but like with so many memes (the Coffin Dance meme would be a good example too), they are getting exploited way too quickly and the quality drops like mad.
The original "Piracy is no party" from Mario Party DS was quite good, as it looked very realistic (I, and so many with me, thought it to be genuine at first), but it wouldn't take long for the "cash-ins" to pop up, with every new video being even more ridiculous than the previous. The Nintendo youtuber Nathaniel Bandy made a tier list in which he ranked different instances of the meme, and he ranked most of them quite high. Now, I like Nathaniel Bandy, and I respect his huge knowledge of Nintendo and his devotion to the Big N, but afer seeing that one video I just had to shake my head, and all I could think of was "really, do you think this is good?"
Indeed, the fact that many of these iterations are just trolls trying to be scary with some dumb jumpscares and creepypasta plagiarisms is just plain lame, and ruined what could've been a good meme if it wasn't milked to the bone as soon as it surfaced.

God keeping XenForo up to date sucks. That's because there are a bumch of annoying things about it that drive me insane:

1. Most add on devs seem to have their own websites, and the files are posted there despite the add on having a thread on the XenForo site. So I have to reset like, 20 forum accounts to download any paid add ons.
2. It's completely random which ones are compatible and which aren't, especially when the core software has changed too.
3. Removing old add ons is painful, since it's hard to figure out which files are related to them.

It's basically why server management is a pain in the ass in general to be honest.

Back