Remastered/new MoD soundfont covers

i learned how to extract midis from nds files, so i might do an inverse cover, a song from MoD in the WL4 or MMX soundfont

but until then, virtual insanity (by jamiroquai) and fade to black (by, once again, metallica)
i originally did a wl4 cover of virtual insanity, like the wah roll, here it is for comparison

Attachments

• Virtual-InsWahnity-ReWAHstered.mp3
    5.6 MB
  • Virtual-InsWahnity.mp3
    5.6 MB
  • Fade-To-Wahck.mp3
    9.1 MB
also, it isn't just fine with me if you listen to these, it's encouraged by me, i like these covers, and, if you like the original songs, chances are, you will too

I'm making soundfont covers of an entire album

cover.png

and yes, alongside this, I'll be remastering The Wahnforgiven and Nothing Else Wahters
edit: the cover will be the same when i finish the album, because i can't be bothered to change it

Last edited:
well, i decided i'd do a bit of a teaser, so...
edit: i found no midis of through the never or my friend of misery

Attachments

• Enter-Wahndman.mp3
    7.5 MB
Last edited:
the alice and jane one doesn't have vocals, and the gardenia one is only one channel, no vocals, no drums, likely no bass, just guitar

Attachments

• Wahlice-and-Jane.mp3
    4.8 MB
AHAHA alice and june sounds so good in the master of disguise soundfont
and yeah i noticed that, i'll try to find a replacement (if there even is one)

thanks for doing my request! would you mind if i used some of these for any games i plan to make in the future? i might use em :D

you forced me to swallow the master of disguise pill and i do not regret it at all (it's now one of my favorite warios now that i've fully sunk my teeth into it :])
terrormisu is literally me, especially because im a european terrorist whose currently wanted in USA

and will do! what username would you prefer to be credited by?

i re-remastered the unforgiven cover
also, TheBakingGamer or whatever username I switch to after Halloween

Attachments

• The-Wahnforgiven-ReWAHstered-Again.mp3
    8.4 MB
Last edited:
update on the MeWahllica black album, Wahnforgiven onward, I've decided I'll use the Harpsichord to represent Hetfield's vocals in my Metallica covers

teaser for when we (I) animate wario teaches typing: when we do the part with wario, shadow, waluigi, and knuckles in Shangri-la, we'll animate it with actual bo3 shangri la gameplay, and then dub over it with the voice acting, and I'll add this over the easter egg song (it's an MoD soundfont cover of it) when we activate it
shangriwa.png

Attachments

• Wahreidolia.mp3
    6.8 MB
I have all the midi files for the black album, the question is:
should i add the japan only bonus track "so what"?

to hold you guys off, here's the veilstone game corner theme from pokemon d/p/pt

Attachments

• Veilstone-Wahme-Corner.mp3
    1.7 MB
i want to do one of radio/video by system of a down and call it wario/mario, but i can't find one with the serj and daron vocals separate, if someone here can, let me know, I want to make it where serj's vocals are in the MoD soundfont and daron's in the SM64 soundfont
petty complaints i know

Last edited:
time for a crappy song made good? idk who plays what and the channels were the band member names rather than the instruments they play
And now a quote from Joel Vinesauce:
"SKOODLYDA- (wheeze) OODOODNYDA- (laughing) SK- (SCREECHES LIKE A DYING RAPTOR)"
(this quote is from one of his shareware madness streams for anyone wondering)
also the name of the file is also a joel reference

Attachments

• lookatdisskoodlydoort.mp3
    4.7 MB
Here's what I decided to do to show why I'm now using the MoD drums again instead of the MMX drums, because Dave Mustaine left Metallica and made a song named Mechanix in the Megadeth album "Killing is my Business..." (1985), just a while after Metallica made their song The Four Horsemen on their album "Kill 'em All" (1983), the two are very much the same song just different speeds and lyrics
edit: yes i know Dave played Mechanix with Panic and Metallica and was kicked out before KEA first, but I'm talking about the Megadeth version off KIMB

Attachments

• MegaManiX.mp3
    6.3 MB
  • The-Five-Fragments.mp3
    10 MB
Last edited:
Back