Reply as your avatar

You're dang right, you're tactless. Unlike me, of course. I'm a great tactician!
I certainly hope so, sir. Especially since I've heard WarioWare wasn't doing so well. I'm certain your tactfulness will put it right back where it deserves to be!

That's ok, I'm not a such a good influence either sometimes. Mostly on account of my bad temper and outlandish outfit.
Well, your outfit looks fine to me. I don't see an issue with it.

Bah, my good-for-nothing employees haven't been working lately. Something about wanting to get paid, or whatever.
*sigh* I know their pain... Working day in and day out with little sleep, little time for fun, with a thankless boss... My boss isn't so forgiving, you see. :Sgettingold

I certainly hope so, sir. Especially since I've heard WarioWare wasn't doing so well. I'm certain your tactfulness will put it right back where it deserves to be!

Well, your outfit looks fine to me. I don't see an issue with it.

Thanks! It's my favorite! Well, besides Risky's super cute pirate outfit that she wouldn't let me wear....

Excellent! Er, I mean...I see. And where can I find this Risky's ship?

Well I know she has a secret lair in the underwater caverns beneath Scuttle Town...but mostly I just wait for her to show up and try to destroy the town again.

I quite like your regular outfit, personally. I'm quite fond of the color red.

Me too! I try not to wear it around bulls though.

Oh, interesting. I'm just gonna write this down for later. For, uh, research. Yes, I'm doing research for my next game. Not planning to raid this pirate base. Just research.

Oh, interesting. I'm just gonna write this down for later. For, uh, research. Yes, I'm doing research for my next game. Not planning to raid this pirate base. Just research.

With all the raiding she's done she deserves to know how it feels for once! It's a pain cleaning up after her, y'know...

I just turn into a mermaid and swim into the caverns below town and....wait, I don't think you're a genie...can you hold your breath for a while?

Back