[Serious Buisness] Been feeling down...

Mario123311

Super Plumber Enthusiast
I'm not going to be giving any names because if I did, I probably will only make this worse. This has been bothering me all this month and that's because... I scared somebody away unwillingly and now they will never forgive me nor will they ever speak to me again. They said I reminded them of and possibly said I was worse than their ex even though I explicitly stated I was not interested in some romantic relationship with them, I tried to prove it but even with all the evidence I provided, They don't want to take any chances. And aside from that, I pretty much pissed off their friends beyond belief and annoyed the crap out of them just trying to get my word out. They see me as an "obsessive freak" that's just as bad if not worse... But they weren't the ones who did anything wrong, as I was too stupid to realize I was reminding them of someone who abused them even though I NEVER am willing to insult friends or make them feel bad. All those times I tried to help when they were down supposedly added to this fear as well as the fact I tended to use "~"s a lot.

And as hard as I try to forget them, I can't. They have their works and whatnot posted on other sites, as well as just the facts I liked their drawings and blocking them is out of the question as I feel like an asshole doing so... Yet I worry if they will even forgive me in the future or not, I'm embarrassed of my own works yet Now that they blocked me, Now I can't even be bothered to share works or anything. I've been feeling down especially since the start of this month and I'be practically given up all hope. I will say one of the users here is a friend with this person but, again - I refuse to give out any names... and I doubt they can even hear me considering they have practically blocked me as well, so they probably are ignoring me on these forums too. All I really am trying to say is... I could use some support, It would really mean a lot.

Well I don't know if I can help you but if you have conflicts with someone you can better try to solve the issue by talking before it escalates.

Back