Show me some art.

I call this one: "Sandwich with hands".

Attachments

• Sandwich with hands.png
    Sandwich with hands.png
    142 KB · Views: 384
Here is some of my art.

Im a musician, I cant draw at all : p I wish I could, though. I really want to. Oh but I did draw this here myself-

Wb0vs3Q.jpg

Im pretty proud of that : p
Also, I have tiny and chubby little hands : p If anyone is ever worried about playing a string instrument because of their hands, remember my hands : p

Both look really good! That sandwich look delicious and cute! hahaha

Also, @MonaWare, you should do more, this one looks really good! Did you do it recently?
I also like how to took the time to color it all and make a nice, simple background! Adorable, really! :3

Alright, here are a few of my own, I have some threads were I post most of my work, so have fun:
Blue 2012 Remake BG.png Blue 2009 - 2017.png Ashley.png Wario Land.png

Before you ask, the blue girl is my OC, Blue Stars.
That's a pic of Ashley, too, holding a lightsaber. It was a request.
And finally, Wario Land style Wario, I shared a while back.

Also, @MonaWare, you should do more, this one looks really good! Did you do it recently?
I also like how to took the time to color it all and make a nice, simple background! Adorable, really! :3
Alright, here are a few of my own, I have some threads were I post most of my work, so have fun:
View attachment 3495 View attachment 3496 View attachment 3497 View attachment 3498

Before you ask, the blue girl is my OC, Blue Stars.
That's a pic of Ashley, too, holding a lightsaber. It was a request.
And finally, Wario Land style Wario, I shared a while back.

Haha, thank you : 3 I really liked it too : p I actually used tape to cover the picture in order to like laminate it to protect it, haha. And then I used a hot glue gun to glue it to the 3ds, and yes it still works fine : p
I didnt do it recently actually, I think I did it back in 2015, haha. It used to be CMV's handheld but he had me buy it off of him : p I did make another similar picture for my notebook that I write lyrics and junk in though, Ill try to get a picture of it in tonight if I can.

And I dont remember seeing that picture of Wario, thats really good. I way like it.
And I like the second picture of Blue, too. I like how youve made her age and mature with time, is way cool.
(Sorry for not posting these responses on your thread)

Haha, thank you : 3 I really liked it too : p I actually used tape to cover the picture in order to like laminate it to protect it, haha. And then I used a hot glue gun to glue it to the 3ds, and yes it still works fine : p
I didnt do it recently actually, I think I did it back in 2015, haha. It used to be CMV's handheld but he had me buy it off of him : p I did make another similar picture for my notebook that I write lyrics and junk in though, Ill try to get a picture of it in tonight if I can.

And I dont remember seeing that picture of Wario, thats really good. I way like it.
And I like the second picture of Blue, too. I like how youve made her age and mature with time, is way cool.
(Sorry for not posting these responses on your thread)
It's all fine, the notifications kinda stop if you don't check a thread regularly, I understand.

You know, you really should try drawing again, either Helga or even Mona, maybe?
That background reminds me of the PowerPuff Girls ending! xD Really cute!

It's all fine, the notifications kinda stop if you don't check a thread regularly, I understand.

You know, you really should try drawing again, either Helga or even Mona, maybe?
That background reminds me of the PowerPuff Girls ending! xD Really cute!

Haha, I hadnt noticed the powerpuff girls background thing, you are right : p

And haha, Ive never tried Mona, could be pretty difficult. I should give it a try, would be cool to learn how to draw her. Would have to learn how to do her bass guitar too, of course : p
Do you make your drawings by hand btw? Whats your process?

And Ive noticed that before, in fact on multiple occasions Ive noticed that threads I used to keep up with were way active without me knowing about it. Is lame.

Haha, I hadnt noticed the powerpuff girls background thing, you are right : p

And haha, Ive never tried Mona, could be pretty difficult. I should give it a try, would be cool to learn how to draw her. Would have to learn how to do her bass guitar too, of course : p
Do you make your drawings by hand btw? Whats your process?

And Ive noticed that before, in fact on multiple occasions Ive noticed that threads I used to keep up with were way active without me knowing about it. Is lame.
Mona can be a challenge, but hey, it could be a nice way to practice! ;)

Those were made using MS Paint only. Backgrounds and shinies are added in GIMP. I have a video on my Wario Drawings thread, it shows the whole prossess. Heck I can share it here too, while I'm at it:

Nice looking sandwich you got there. Anyways, here's my stuff!

Speed Ashley.png Ashley and Wario switch.png ashley swap.png

First, we have a requested drawing for Ashley, a speed Ashley if you will. Luigi of our Discord jokingly requested for me to draw Ashley before I went to bed so that's exactly what I did.

the next one is a body swap between Wario and Ashley, it's also the first time I drew Wario and another Warioware character.

The last one is a new years drawing I did on the 31st of DEC and posted the following midnight. Again, it's another comical body swap between an OC and Ashley.

I'm very much a amateur when it comes to drawing, though I have made it a goal of mine to get better at it as early as December of 2015, starting with this sketch:
IMG_20151230_013555.jpg

Unfortunately things got in the way, 2016 was a rather hectic and complicated year for me, though I finally got back to it this january, digitally this time, I already showed it in one thread, but still :
tumblr_ok6z35m9Yf1v39q72o1_r1_1280.png

Still not very clean in several areas, but I'm rather proud of it, for a first digital attempt.

Towards the end of working on this one my old Laptop started to act up, it wasn't impsossible to work with it, but it surely was annoying, so I put any plans I had on hold until I get a new Laptop, which I did since then, so I'm aiming to get back at practicing this weekend, perhaps even earlier depending on how the next days go.

Back