Smash Bros. Replays

Nintengasm

Hocus Pocus!
EDIT: I THOUGHT I put this in crossovers, sorry! Could someone move this to the proper area, please?

Since SSBU has the option for anyone to upload fight replays now, I thought I'd start a thread for it. I'll start.

Last edited:
Dammit... I'm console banned on my Wii u, so I could never upload gameplay at all. I gotta use my capture card to upload my matches, but I'm lazy to hook everything up, lol.

Nice Ashley matches you got there. Though My Ashley mii wears a business suit, like she's ready to kick some butt!

What did you do?

It happened like, two years ago. While on Miiverse, Dragon (a girl I like, that was her nickname.) and I always talked about how much we loved each other, but apparently loving somebody is against the Miiverse Code. Also another dumb thing, I was banned for making friends, I have no clue why that's a thing, I think it said "Making friends without the use of the Friend button", so if you wanna make friends, add them first.

You see, the admins on Miiverse are a joke, so I've been console banned and on my 3ds. But, I wanted to see her again, I wanted to talk to her again. I loved her that much, so I sucked it up and formatted my 3ds, all those years worth of memories, DLC and downloaded eshop games thrown out in a few minutes, but it was worth it to see the girl I held so dear to me.

I dunno, I found the eyes to be okay~ the eyes didn't stop me from using the mii, it's very cute even without the outfit. Along with another Ashley Mii I made before this one was shown. (New Ashley 3ds theme came out in case you didn't hear.)

Back