Sneaky Gamer

I think we can all agree that Gamer/Sneaky Gamer (In Warioware Gold) Is absolutely terrifying. :WWGIT5Volt:
Good thing 5-Volt isn't that scary in real life right??
I mean she straight murders people in smash, turns into a demon, can materialize from televisions like the grudge, and randomly breaks through windows like an absolute madman.
My vote:
1693092768032.png
1693092790225.png
Shes like that one friend's mom that whoops your friend's butt RIGHT in front of you and then threatens to whoop yours if you keep watching and don't get on home.
1693093206042.png
1693093412523.png

Although keep in mind that in gamer 9-Volt says that the game is purely from his freakish imagination and that his mother isn't that scary in real life. And overall 5-Volt is a sweet mother if you look into her lore... /nm

Although keep in mind that in gamer 9-Volt says that the game is purely from his freakish imagination and that his mother isn't that scary in real life. And overall 5-Volt is a sweet mother if you look into her lore... /nm
I realized that it wasn't 9-Volt that said it was from his freakish imagination. It was the description of the game in general my bad...

I realized that it wasn't 9-Volt that said it was from his freakish imagination. It was the description of the game in general my bad...
yeah 9volts mom is actually terrifying and is seen plenty of times outside of that game. (as seen literally scaring the poop out of 18volt)

Plus WarioWare: Get It Together seems to show that her abilities from this game are an actual thing in universe. The fact she can move around like a ghost while asleep then teleport to that location is kinda terrifying, right?

Honestly that's the least scary part of her to me.
Though definitely scray.
More so than that though she has the same personality traits as Launch from Dragon Ball
She just goes from 0-100 on a dime and there really is very little inbetween. Manic in a moment.

Back