Snow Bros - Custom Box and Cartridge

ChanceTime

Wario Fan Supreme
I mentioned on a thread a long time ago that a friend's artwork would be used to create a lovely new packaging set for my copy of Snow Bros on the Mega Drive. Well, today the prints arrived in the post to make that a reality!

tumblr_nskrb0CEPD1ubfjfpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nskrb0CEPD1ubfjfpo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nskrb0CEPD1ubfjfpo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nskrb0CEPD1ubfjfpo4_1280.jpg

Here's the link to every picture in one post, on my blog for the game:

http://dosskoi-snow.tumblr.com/post/125868198007/here-is-my-custom-snow-bros-box-and-cartridge-for

Not bad, eh?

Did something hurt your thumb, ChanceTime? :( Anyway, this is really neat! I have never played this game before but it looks awesome. Also, your special tumblr for it has some very interesting things. d;)

Did something hurt your thumb, ChanceTime? :( Anyway, this is really neat! I have never played this game before but it looks awesome. Also, your special tumblr for it has some very interesting things. d;)
Oh snap, I didn't even notice this got a reply. Sorry there, man. I can't remember what the thing with my thumb was but it's okay now either way, thank you C:

Oho, yeah. My affinity with Snow Bros runs deep, seriously. No idea what it is about it, but given its bizarre popularity streak in Latin America, I think I might have to look into my ethnic background. Seriously, if you look up any videos or fanart of Snow Bros, it's fairly likely that the description or even part of the content itself will be in Spanish. Me and Melluh once looked into this and for some reason it persists, which is exactly why she's made some stickers of the characters to sell at a con. Chances are someone there will recognise the cast, at least.

Back