So, did we ever get a decent model hack of Ashley for Smash Bros Brawl?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
I swear some people on Kitty Corp Meow Mix were working on one a while back, what happened to it? And for that matter, how come no one's tried to rip the model from the 3DS or Wii U's game assist trophy of her?

Because I'd really like to see at least some Wario characters get turned into decent Smash Bros custom characters, and hey, it could finally please those people who complained she wasn't playable in Smash Bros 4....

I really dislike Ashley's design in Wii U. She looks like she's five. She doesn't even look like a character that belongs in the same series as Wario anymore.

I really dislike Ashley's design in Wii U. She looks like she's five.

I don't follow. They just gave her cat eyes, she looks no different besides that. Judging by the fact that all of the trophies were G&W-styled (and Club Nintendo Japan's new Ashley cleaning cloths use the style,) I worry that Game & Wario's style of the characters is here to stay. I'm gonna miss her red eyes when she isn't angry.

I think it'll probably stay, considering as Glowsquid pointed out in another thread, it's probably Ko Takeuchi's art style changing over time rather than an conscious change.

The eyes are the worst part of the new designs though. The female characters look less... human with those weird Rhythmn Heaven style eyes. And the red eyes were pretty cool.

Her torso is smaller making her head look big. She also has a more round face giving the impression she's a toddler.

It's very subtle but it does leave that impression.

Back