So... do you receive emails from this site?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Whether for password resets, notifications, or anything else?

Had a few people contact me about not receiving the confirmation email, and I'm curious if there's a widespread issue that needs to be sorted on the server side.

i do but they go to my spam folder
(not that that matters when all my emails from here are just notifs since that's all i would receive emails from here for now)

i do but they go to my spam folder
(not that that matters when all my emails from here are just notifs since that's all i would receive emails from here for now)

Hmm okay. That's not ideal, but I guess it's better than them ending up in the void.

I don't touch em' but like they're there, the extra access I guess I don't mind stuff in my email box to a certain extent atleast

Well, that's good. At least they show up for you.

If it helps, they didn't even show up in my spam folder. I checked there first when they didn't go to my inbox, but they never got sent, it would seem.
But this just baffles me. Like they don't show up at all, even in spam? What email provider do you use?

Well, that's good. At least they show up for you.

But this just baffles me. Like they don't show up at all, even in spam? What email provider do you use?
Yeah, I checked spam after each attempt at getting it to resend the email. To the second question, I use gmail.

Back