So, how did you guys played WarioWare: Twisted!

How did you guys played WarioWare: Twisted!

• With a controller/keyboard with the no tilt patch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gyro with a New 3DS emulator

• Other

• Total voters

NacklesK

Putting the DZ back in Diamond Zity
Diamond City Insider
So, WarioWare: Twisted is arguably the least accesible WarioWare game. For starters, it didn't came out in Europe (and by extension I'm guessing it didn't come out in Africa as well). Plus, it gyro based which makes it even harder to play nowadays. So I was curious how were people able to play if at all.

The 3DS should have native GBA support but it doesn't support the gyroscope due to it being tied to the physical cartrdige of the game.

Personally, I first played using gyro controls with a phone emulaoter called My Boy! (I figured that was one of the few games that would benefit from phone emulation). After a while, I was also able to play it with gyro on a Wii emulator called Visual GBA GX by twisted the Form Baton like in the Figure Food pose in Smooth Moves. It was definetely a different experience.

Edit : I forgot to mention it but playing it on DS counts as real hardware too.

The dancing gif I use is from Twisted. I played it a few years ago for the first time, after buying it off eBay and thought it was fun.

At least more people got to play the Twisted microgames, when they got ported to WW: Gold.

Also, I feel like this game has the biggest Wario Land references with the WL3 music box and WL4 pyramid painting, but people don’t know about because the game’s lack of accessibility.

Back