Some pages are severely lacking in yellow

tahutoa

Has "it." Fragile musician. Odd, means well.
Sure, the home page is completely swathed in yellow, but what about everywhere else? My profile page feels cold without that little bit o' yellow in my life that the Given Reactions panel provided ;__;

Just, like, a nice sort of yellow that blends well, a little bit faded, a little bit pastel, just a shade that meshes. The blue up in the HUD for unselected tabs, the "attach files", "save/preview" all of that, that should stay, we just need yellow for highlighted shit in the HUD and a bit more heavily on the profile pages, like how they were colored before this last update, with the pastel yellows and oranges, so that we have a proper balance of the Holy Trinity of Wario colors again.
Granted, this isn't too big an issue, but they're called cool colors and warm colors for a reason. Nowhere feels as cozy as the title page anymore.
We're severely lacking in THE WAA COLOR in many places on the WAA FORUM

Last edited:
Your handwriting is beautiful.

I guarantee it has at least something to do with me using a mouse (I think?) but I think this is the first time anyone's called my Print anything other than terrible.

has been praised many a time, though.
My calligraphy I know for a fact suffers as a result of using a mouse, but it still looks pretty decent, I think.

Last edited:
You should write out all your posts like that, I really like it! ¡Me gusta mucho hermano! Also, I think more yellow would just make the site look ugly. It's fine how it is.

View attachment 9545
I guarantee it has at least something to do with me using a mouse (I think?) but I think this is the first time anyone's called my Print anything other than terrible.
View attachment 9547
has been praised many a time, though.
My calligraphy I know for a fact suffers as a result of using a mouse, but it still looks pretty decent, I think.

You should post this in the ¨what's your handwriting like¨ thread. It looks really decent, especially knowing that you used a computer mouse, not a pen.

I guess I can update it at some point, though not everywhere on the site needs to be so bright.

I guess I can update it at some point, though not everywhere on the site needs to be so bright.
Not bright. Jesus. I am for anything that will not sting my eyes everyday. I am still waiting for an update on the Dark Mode theme.

Back