Something has happened! A wild D-Pad Doc joins Wario Forums!

D-Pad Doc

Wonder Tradian Deity
Coins
Coins
I've had an account for over 3 years, but never got around to posting until today.

Greetings everyone, my name is D-Pad Doc (or Neomysterion or The Plushie Ultimatum as I'm known as elsewhere), and I am somewhat of a crazy fella. I was once a Shiny Wonder Trade champion back in the Nintendo 3DS days, but haven't Wonder Traded recently since Pokémon Sword and Shield came out.

I am a Nintendo junkie (mainly Wario, Kirby, Pokémon, Pikmin et al), but also a junkie for various arcade and video game juggernauts of the 80s and 90s as well.

Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3
Wario's Woods
(both NES and Super NES versions)
Wario Land 2 (black GBC cart version, my copy no longer saves properly)
Wario Land 3 (my copy no longer saves properly)
Wario Land 4
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega MircoGame$
Wario World
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$
Wario Land: Shake It!
WarioWare Gold

Wario Amiibo (Super Smash Bros. series)
Wario Amiibo (Super Mario series)

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Title Style Change
Welcome to Wario Forums @D-Pad Doc! That's a decent collection of Wario games you got there, so which ones your favourite so far?

D-Pad Doc

Wonder Tradian Deity
Coins
Coins
Welcome to Wario Forums @D-Pad Doc! That's a decent collection of Wario games you got there, so which ones your favourite so far?

Out of those I've played, Wario's Woods (NES version mainly, though I also enjoy the SNES version in its own right too), Wario Land 2 and 4 (though I am eyeing on playing through 3 again), Mega Micro Games, and Wario World. I do plan on getting my old Wii out of retirement and playing through Shake It! soon, as well as getting Gold unsealed after getting a clearance deal on it months ago.

Dude, you should totally get Smooth Moves.

Looking into getting a copy in the near future mate. I still plan on getting the other WarioWares too.

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Title Style Change
Ah okay. You should definitely get round to playing Wario Land Shake It and WarioWare Gold soon. They're good games.

Just a Wario Fan

The Garlic Devourer™
Coins
Coins
Fancy Lamp
Magic Lamp
User Name Style Change
Username Change
CD
Hey, welcome! You sure do like Wario a lot, as I can see from your sizable collection. Hope to see you hanging around for quite some time to come!
But anyway, Welcome to Wario Forums! VforVictory: