Something I did for my sanity

SurrealBrain

I like Amitie.
I did say I drew an image. Needed to get my spirits up after I realized how crappy my life was. This was my method.

img_by_surrealbrain-d8ddmfe.png

This is Princess Shokora. I attempted to mimic the Rhythm Heaven style for this one. It just randomly came to my head one day, so I drew it.

Quite frankly, I think it turned out well for something done to maintain my sanity, but if you don't like it, that's fine. It was really more for myself than anything...

I put some thought into it and managed to think of something else to say other than just liking it and saying it's a good drawing: it sucks that you were feeling bad, but this is how a lot of good art is created; think of it as a little positive side to it. I also think it was a good subject to draw, and her Ware style looks good.

I suppose so. I was down in the dumps, but I decided I had better things to spend time on than moping. I find drawing to be a good way to make myself feel a little better. I just drew the first idea that came to my mind, and it went from there.

I do hope that job interview goes well tomorrow.

Well, I got back from the interviews (yes, as it turned out, there were two). Don't know if I got either job.

I was offered the chance to just go home after the first one. I decided to get the other one out of the way, knowing that if I don't I might not get a job. I don't know if I'll get a job anyways, but I figure it'd help my chances, even if only by a little bit.

They went pretty well, from my perspective. I just don't know if they think the same.

I just hope one of them takes me in.

Last edited:
And you will get the job, don't worry! It's true that's very hard to find some work, especially on thoses days.
For me personally it's was very hard, I had 5-10 interviews for my section (which is Medicine/Nurse), only 2-3 accepted me. So yeah...

If you didn't get stressed, nervous, etc... You maybe have a chance for it. :)

I got good news and bad news. The good news: one of them thinks I'm up for the job.

The bad news: there's no opening at the moment, so I'm still jobless. Still, at least they'll keep me in mind, so hopefully I won't be jobless for too much longer.

I got good news and bad news. The good news: one of them thinks I'm up for the job.

The bad news: there's no opening at the moment, so I'm still jobless. Still, at least they'll keep me in mind, so hopefully I won't be jobless for too much longer.
I wish you the best of luck.
I went trought the same thing two years ago and believe me, I know how awful it feels.

Back