[Poll] Sooo how would you guys rank every boss microgame so far?

to make it easier you could rank them by game, and not literally all of them all at once

personally for me...

warioware inc mega microgames
  1. The Frog Flap (why did they have to do this one so dirty in gold???)
  2. Wario's Adventure (same thing as the frog flap)
  3. Dungeon Dilemma (dunno bout u guys but i enjoy this)
  4. Galaxy 2003
  5. Nail Call
  6. Sparring Wario
  7. Ultra Machine
  8. Punch Out
  9. Alien Laser Hero (it's just so nerve racking and hard to control to me)
twisted
  1. Basic Training
  2. Stumblebot
  3. One Step At a Time
  4. Skyway Highway
  5. Super Mario Bros.
  6. Wario de Mambo
  7. Nose Dive (not my kind of thing tbh)
  8. Boing!
  9. Crossing Guard
touched
  1. Living Room Rally
  2. Being Nosy
  3. Pro Bowling (nice and simple; not too painstakingly long)
  4. Rainbow Juice
  5. Gunslinger
  6. Galaxy Bounce
  7. Global Warning (like alien laser hero, it's got a nice concept but at the same time it's so nerve racking to me)
  8. Seedy Area (slow as molasses, the complete opposite of pro bowling)
  9. You Break It, You Buy It (bad)
smooth moves
  1. Wario Dance Company (so damn fun when i put up a sweat on this)
  2. Driver's Ed
  3. Fresh off the Grill
  4. Boot Camp (havent played enough of it)
  5. Toilet Training (havent played enough of it)
  6. Block Party (havent played enough of it)
  7. Boom Box
  8. Biggest Fan
  9. Star Fox only because i have played this the least, and it forces me to kill rob :mad:
  10. Produce Stand-Off
diy & diy showcase
  1. Bombs Away
  2. Bread Trap
  3. Caterpillage
  4. Fly 'n' Fall
  5. Reflecting
  6. Picket Ship
  7. Blooper
  8. Dustpan
  9. Wily Tiles
gold
  1. Basic Training (again lol)
  2. Sneaky Snatcher
  3. Toilet Training
  4. One Hit Wonder
  5. Pro Bowling (somehow better here than in touched)
  6. Nail Call
  7. Loot Scoot
  8. Clawing for More
  9. Top Notch (i'm pretty sure you guys don't like this one)
  10. Road Wario/Driver's Ed
  11. Balloon Brigade
  12. Super Mario Bros.
  13. Nose Dive (still not my fav)
  14. Wario Dance Company (not as good as the smooth moves one)
  15. Punch Out
  16. Crossing Guard (still bad imo)

Hmmm, that's a tricky one!

WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!
  1. Alien Laser Hero - I love the concept, art, and how it reuses Dr. Crygor's motif!
  2. Dungeon Dilemma - Choosing the right word for an RPG is so funny!
  3. Wario's Adventure - Just epic, classic Wario treasure hunting. I hope we get something similar in the next game.
  4. The Frog Flap - The music and art makes this one super peaceful.
  5. Nail Call - I love the funny concept to this one, and man is it hard in this game!
  6. Punch Out - Nice homage to the series, which I wish would get another game.
  7. Galaxy 2003 - A nice space shooter with a point counter for some reason.
  8. Sparring Wario - Wario doing Wario things, it is a classic.
  9. Ultra Machine - This one is fun, but finicky and a little unfair.
WarioWare: Twisted!
  1. Wario Mambo - For obvious reasons, the lyrics are very thought-provoking.
  2. Crossing Guard - The music this one is absolutely perfect, and I love its concept!
  3. Stumblebot - The ambience this one gives is outstanding, and having to move the console that far for its concept is awesome!
  4. One Step at a Time - Once again, great music and idea. I love how it changes into a race for Level 3, alongside the obstacles!
  5. Basic Training - I love monochromatic art styles and this one does not disappoint.
  6. Nose Dive - Fun, but maybe a little too long and slow-paced, but that's just my opinion.
  7. Boing! - This one is so satisfying but impossible on keyboard emulator.
  8. Super Mario Bros. - A new "spin" on an iconic game. Also, castle-ception.
  9. Skyway Highway - Reminds me of Balloon Fighter, nothing wrong with it, just not my thing.
WarioWare: Touched!
  1. Being Nosy - The fact that this one tries to incorporate everything you have learned while being hilarious is amazing.
  2. Rainbow Juice - The music in this one is spectacular, although Level 3 is quite frustrating without patience.
  3. Global Warning - Might be the toughest one here. I love the floating watermelons.
  4. Living Room Rally - This one has never given me trouble.
  5. Galaxy Bounce - It's cool how they made a full version of this one.
  6. Gunslinger - This one is surprisingly satisfying when you get it right.
  7. Seedy Area - Another one that requires a lot of patience.
  8. You Break It, You Buy It - Messing up on this one is so satisfying.
  9. Pro Bowling - Nothing wrong with it, just a little sensitive for me.
WarioWare: Smooth Moves
  1. Wario Dance Company - You cannot get more iconic than a bunch of polygon Warios dancing alongside each other, overall favorite.
  2. Toilet Training - This one is a little tricky but super great, especially with how the characters fall down and jump. You have to keep watching!
  3. Fresh off the Grill - I love how the creators of the series always put in nice classical pieces, and the people on the side are interesting.
  4. Produce Stand-Off - The music in this one just suits how silly this one is.
  5. Boom Box - This one is great, the characters look pretty silly, and it is super easy as well.
  6. Driver's Ed - I always thought that how he goes up to the sky at the end of Level 3 was funny! This one was originally a standard game.
  7. Boot Camp - The controls on this one don't work sometimes, but I can't blame them, and it still works!
  8. Star Fox - This is the closest I have played to any of the original games, but this one looks like a great recreation!
  9. Block Party - I like the full version of this one a lot better. The music is nostalgic.
  10. Biggest Fan - It took me a long time to even let the little Warios at the beginning to get me. This one is fun.
WarioWare: D. I. Y./Showcase
  1. Wily Tiles - Even though there are only two variations which I have not memorized, this one is impressive and so much fun.
  2. Bombs Away - There should be a full version of this one, honestly!
  3. Bread Trap - Ashley's second sandwich game. Sometimes, less is more, especially here!
  4. Reflecting - This one feels so good to get right, it is so amazing considering the limitations of the editor.
  5. Caterpillage - One of the cutest ones ever!!
  6. Picket Ship - Another nose-themed Dribble & Spitz boss, they have a lot of them!
  7. Blooper - The baby Blooper graphic here is so cute. This one controls amazingly.
  8. Fly 'n' Fall - Probably the easiest one here, besides the first one from Twisted!?
  9. Dustpan - This one is not at all bad, I just prefer the other ones more.
WarioWare Gold
  1. Wario Dance Company - The Latin vibe to this one is so great with the melody and theme, and it shows just how powerful the 3DS is!
  2. Crossing Guard - I cannot express how much I love the new remix, with the stunning purple background. The bombs and sound effects too!
  3. Toilet Training - It is a shame that the blackout on Level 3 does not last for longer. They adapted this one great!
  4. Sneaky Snatcher - One of the only Game & Wario references in the whole game, as sad as that is. At least we have Gamer!
  5. Nail Call - The Tomodachi Life voice to the character makes all the difference, and it is great how they utilized the top screen too.
  6. Top Notch - The only completely new one here, and it fits right in, I love the music and overall concept!
  7. Basic Training - It is pure genius how they turned it into a race for the Sports theme; nice Mario reference too!
  8. Punch Out - Always wondered what made them go with a food theme for this one. Kinda like Breakfast Brawl.
  9. Loot Scoot - A standard microgame turned into a boss, this is simply a great homage to Wario Land.
  10. Nose Dive - This one was definitely given an upgrade with the different nose bosses, I just wish it was faster.
  11. One Hit Wonder - Yet another one made into an awesome full-on boss stage, the frying pan is a great addition to 5-Volt!
  12. Balloon Brigade - They remade this one perfectly, great to see D. I. Y. get the recognition it deserves. The remix is the bomb!
  13. Super Mario Bros. - Once again, great way to use the top screen overall, and the gameplay is more fluid than the GBA.
  14. Road Wario - I wish you could still honk the horn, the Wario theme for this one works out great, and the map up top is helpful!
  15. Clawing For More - Even though the Mario Wiki says this is different than the DS one, I think it's the same game.
  16. Pro Bowling - Much better controls than the DS one, shame that this was given to the best character, although it fits the Sports theme.

Back