Sorry about a lack of activity here...

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
It's just we're between games at the moment, and probably need some more stuff to discuss. Perhaps Wario Land 6 or WarioWare 3DS will be announced at E3 and give us something to talk about?

I think anything Wario related would help to steer up new coversations, as insultingly awful as Wario's Smash representation was, it at least gave us something to talk about, even something as minor sounding as Wario showing up in a new Mario spin off could help to lighten up the Wa spirits a little bit.

On that note would it be possible to have a recent threads list like 607 suggested once?

http://warioforums.com/index.php?threads/suggestion-recent-threads-box.691/

I think that having those on the main page would help immensly, because members come online all of the time, it's just that having to scour all categorys for a recent discussions might be a bit too much of a bother for some.

Any fan community about something that's not guaranteed to get constant, meaty releases is eventually going to run out of stuff to talk about. From that point on, activity can be maintened if the community has 1: a strong and dedicated fanwork contingent (I'll include things like mods or homebrew peripheral for retro hardware in that category), or 2:, if its members are willing... to talk about other stuff.

I remember reading an article on Waluigious (written by someone who I guess is an IRL admirer of Comic Book Guy) whose entire thesis was "Why do Mario fan forums have sections for BOOKS and MOVIES? They should talk about BOOK and MOVIES in forums about BOOK and MOVIES! MARIO fan forums shoud only be about MARIO! Graaaaaahhhh!"... Yeah, that's not how communities works. People get bored, subjects get beathen to death, etc. You kinda need the ancilliary stuff to keep people hooked : p.

Back