Star Fox Zero (or star fox in general maybe idk)

iHll0XE.png

;-;

I got the game and played up to Titania. I love it! Even the Gyrowing didn't suck as much as I feared.

My one complaint so far is that I wish there was a way to disable the analog stick inputs for the U turn and sommersault. I did them by accident a few times and it really annoyed me.

Slippy was the best : p

I really wish I had that game. Crescent Moon Villager agreed to sell me his copy, but took it back for some reason : /

Yeah, I liked the bosses and how emotional it would get sometimes. I think is was the on ground missions people didn't like although I enjoyed them. I would totally mail it to you so you could barrow it, if it came to that.

I actually enjoy the ground mission a lot more then the classic on rails Arwing mission. Tho I think the ground mission levels should be designed like Sargasso. It'll probably make people enjoy them.

Yeah, I liked the bosses and how emotional it would get sometimes. I think is was the on ground missions people didn't like although I enjoyed them. I would totally mail it to you so you could barrow it, if it came to that.

I think Ive heard complaints about the ground missions before. But I watched some videos and I thought they looked neat : p Am excited to try it.

And haha, actually CMV has agreed once again to sell it to me, so should be able to play here in the summer : p Thanks, though : 3

Back