Sup dudes!

So, umm, sup dudes!
I'm CaramelDip, also known as Dip. BeepBoopWAH told me about this place through mystery-shack.com (I'm GravityFallsGirl over there) and so, loving Wario, decided to join! And so I'm here.

Anyway, I'm Australian, and love drawing, gaming and, as you may have guessed, am absolutely NUTS for Gravity Falls. I'll try not to talk about it toooooo much here.........just maybe sneak the occasional reference in my posts.

But anyway, I hope I have a awesome time here!

ayy lmao
what wario games have ya played?
or just fan of the yellow clad plumber as a character and dont care bout the games?

Last edited:
Awww, I really wanna play Wario World : p

Ive heard people say its "dull", but I really dont care : p Many of my favorite games are called boring and dull (Im a big Harvest Moon fan : p), but I think theyre great : 3

You should try Wario Land 4 if you like handheld games, its alot of fun. Right now I wanna play WL3, Wario World for gamecube, and Wario Ware touched for DS. Am hoping to get these games soon.

And welcome to the forums :3 Its a nice little site, so you should post often and stick around :3 I really liked Gravity Falls once, havent watched it in a while though. I should get back into it.

Plot twist: she left before you could welcome her
things-that-blew-your-mind-when-you-were-a-kid-1-30991-1346448555-3_big.jpg

Back