Sup

Welcome @captainkawaii666 i hope you have a fun time here! It IS kind of boring here but people do come here once and a while though! I am here every day though mostly just to chat with my friends but sometimes i will post in a thread in General Gaming or General Chat.

Yo, welcome to the forums! And you say you make video games? That’s a career I still wish to get into someday, that’s quite intriguing already Hmm:
I haven’t actually released any (or gotten to the point where I’m confident enough in my abilities to make anything big) yet, but it’s actually a lot of fun except for bugfixing… Also I feel like every game I make is gonna be heavily influenced by the Wario Land series whether I want it to be or not, and I consider that a good thing cuz the series is awesome.

Pikmin, DKC, Splatoon, Metroid, and Kirby. I like almost all Nintendo series, but especially those (and Wario obviously).
COOL! I LIKE THOSE TOO d:) Although i have never played Metroid... i still really like Metroid! I really like Splatoon and Kirby! I like DKC 2 and 3 the best! I like classic Sonic games, classic Megaman games, Splatoon, Super Smash Bros for wii u, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Nintendo Land's Metroid Blast attraction and Pikmin Adventure attraction, and Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2. favorite games are Rayman 2 the Great Escape, Splatoon, Smash Ultimate, Metroid Blast in nintendo Land, Star Fox Zero, Mega Man 8, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Sonic Spinball, AND Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, and maybe more.

COOL! I LIKE THOSE TOO d:) Although i have never played Metroid... i still really like Metroid! I really like Splatoon and Kirby! I like DKC 2 and 3 the best! I like classic Sonic games, classic Megaman games, Splatoon, Super Smash Bros for wii u, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Nintendo Land's Metroid Blast attraction and Pikmin Adventure attraction, and Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2. favorite games are Rayman 2 the Great Escape, Splatoon, Smash Ultimate, Metroid Blast in nintendo Land, Star Fox Zero, Mega Man 8, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Sonic Spinball, AND Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, and maybe more.
Mario and Rabbids is great except for the fact that there are Rabbids

I also forgot to add that i really like Super Mario RPG and
I also like Mario Kart games and Mario Party games, My favorites are Party 6 and 7 and 10, Paper Mario games, My favorites are The Thousand Year Door and Super Paper Mario and The Origami King, Mario & Luigi games, My favorite is Dream Team.

I own a SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii mini, Wii U, and Switch.

Back