Super Mario Kart Hack Track ideas

Have you ever made hacks of Nintendo games?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Hello!

I've been having some fun creating a Super Mario Kart hack, and I'm still looking for ideas for tilesets. I'm drawing all myself, and have 8 to replace. I already got a garden and a mall theme. A video of a track with the garden theme can be found here.

Well? What would you like to see, which would fit in Super Mario Kart? d:)

A bit of a stretch perhaps but have you considered perhaps making the Super Circuit tracks work? Sort of like an inverse?

• Creative
Reactions: 607
A bit of a stretch perhaps but have you considered perhaps making the Super Circuit tracks work? Sort of like an inverse?
Hey, that's a cool idea.
I might try to do that once, but I'd also like to create original tracks. d:)
Edit: of course you'd only be able to do a few as there are more than eight different styles in Super Circuit, but it might still be interesting to see what I can do.
Edit 2: Hm, does Super Circuit even use tilesets? I assume it does, but I can't find them anywhere.

Last edited:
Oh yes I didn't mean all the tracks just some I was just comparing the idea to what Super Circuit does with the SNES tracks.

Reactions: 607
Wario's castle and bedroom either from WL2 or WW would suffice. Who wouldn't want to race down Wario's basement and use the giant snake as part of the course' road as he propelled you to the finish line.

Back