Super Wario Land

This thread will be about my fan game Super Wario Land. It will eventually play kind of like Wario Land 3. If you would like to contribute anything, hit me up! You can find source code here and you can find the latest release here. (if windows prevents you from opening the exe just press more info and then press run anyway)

Some screenshots!
Level Player:
1691996077790.png

1691996115375.png

1691996172205.png

Level Editor:
1691996244432.png

I like what I see so far! I hope you keep working on it so that one day we may play it B)
Also if you're good at coding platformers maybe you might be interested in another fan project in the works called "Super Mona Land"
Definitely focus on your projects first, we all definitely want more Wario.

That looks really good so far! You've certainly got the style down at least.

Do you have a video showing the physics too?

That looks really good so far! You've certainly got the style down at least.

Do you have a video showing the physics too?
Sure!
I've also posted a demo of the current build for you guys to play here: Release Super Wario Land 0.1.0 · lannoene/Super-Wario-Land . Feel free to check it out! The README.md containing the controls can be found here: GitHub - lannoene/Super-Wario-Land: A fangame based off of the Wario Land series! . Keep in mind though, this game has only been in development for a little over a month and there are currently 3 levels. Level 0, 1, & 2. There are no endpoints or flag poles or anything like that because I don't exactly know how I want the levels structured yet, but you can just exit to the level select screen at any time through the settings menu. If you want to play a custom made level you will have to replace one of the existing levels and keep the filename.

Back