The Cheese's big pile of ARTZ

I'm still here, just lurking and working. Working on a comic.

Orbulon ends up in the wrong "game," then he kinda wants to invade the place, but then Eliso (the girl) says he can't unless he "shows her what he's got," so he decides to leave.

Not really a game (at least not right now hehehh), just my concept thingy with my characters like Eliso right there, who will say to Orbulon that it's no game, but serious biz.

Last edited:
I actually have used Rotty in a comic about a year ago (forgot to show it oooooops), back when I could barely find or keep art styles.

Yep I'm still lurkin' here, thought I'd maybe finally come back with some doodles i guess (they look sloppy cuz I did 'em on programs with limitations + I used a mouse which I aint too good at drawing with)

1693191614629.png

Of course we have to have smol cutie pies
1693191725906.png

^ really smol cuz it was ms paint lol

1693191745273.png

Thinkin bout Pyoro so much lately that one of my Discord friends called me "Pyoro-pilled" so I just had to make that haha

Yep I'm still lurkin' here, thought I'd maybe finally come back with some doodles i guess (they look sloppy cuz I did 'em on programs with limitations + I used a mouse which I aint too good at drawing with)

View attachment 15225
View attachment 15226

View attachment 15227
Thinkin bout Pyoro so much lately that one of my Discord friends called me "Pyoro-pilled" so I just had to make that haha

Aww this is so cute! Especially love the Keyser and Pyoro art here, they look super charming!

View attachment 15225
View attachment 15226

View attachment 15227
Nice work and nice to see you around these parts again.

Back