The Christmas Thread

SurrealBrain

I like Amitie.
It's almost that time of year again! Where joy is (at least supposed to be) all around, and the lights are shining!

Figure I try to get people into the holiday spirit a little, and I don't think I'm suited for Secret Santas. We can discuss what our plans are for Christmas, how we're doing on Christmas shopping, and what we want for it. Personally, I plan on seeing what of our usual Christmas traditions can be done.

Anyone having any luck on the Christmas shopping? I've only managed to get one present for my sister. None for anyone else so far, though I have ideas for both her and a few other people.

As for what I want for Christmas, I'd like too much stuff. Some games, some books and some movies are on the list. I'm too greedy, is all I can say.

If you have any holiday cheers and stories to share, this is the place. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to all!

While I enjoy Christmas, I always have trouble with buying presents. It's never easy to find the right gift: when it's a family member, I often am not sure what they'd like, and when it's friends I know well, there's always the problem of they possibly already getting the specific present I had in mind from someone else. Grrr:

all of my requested gifts are expected to ship out in mid-january. >tfw you won't waste your christmas break playing Gundam Senki and watching Transformers G1, totally shitfaced ;-;

I did grab smash bros wii u for my sister.

Not in a holiday spirit. I'm way to busy with university to feel anything like that.

I don't actually usually give gifts, and i don't really want any gifts, because i have everything i need, and i can't think of anything that would be a good gift for me

I'm pretty much sorted for gifts so that's really good (I'm never organised like this).

I'm so hyped to give my parents their gift because you know when you get someone the perfect thing and it eats you up inside waiting to give them it? Yeah I got that.

Back