The Neptunia Thread

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
So I decided to make a thread on the Neptunia series. I decided to do this because until recently I have been ashamed of the fact that I like the Neps. I remember talking to one of my friends about it and he thought I was some weird pervert (which he isn't entirely wrong) and while I do appreciate this series's fanservice there are many other things I like about from the clever writing to the memorable and lovable cast of characters to the references, the (only really decent) gameplay (except neptunia U that was really addictive if not a little to short) and of course the perverted side that the series is known for. I've only really embraced to everyone that I love this hilarious gem and I decided to make a thread about it.
I guess for starters what are your guy's favourite characters. Mine is the almighty Blanc White Heart.

Totally excited for the upcoming crossover with Sega Hard Girls.

I've actually never played a Neptunia game and don't really have any interest in the series, but I hear the localizations are downright abysmal. I've seen some screencaps and they look like nothing I would ever consider spending money on, ever.

@Gorse
I will agree the localization sucks, Wouldn't be bad but there is a severe lack of english voice acting during the cutscene.
As for being intrested in getting te games i don't blame you either, The characters story and writing etc are done really well but i must say the actual gameplay leaves SOOO much to be desired that the only enjoyment is the cutscenes, Let's just say you won't play the game for its "engaging" battle system, Its like playing Mario for the story.

Back